Sign in to follow this  
half kill

Left 4 Dead 2 "The Passing" trailer

is the passing the one that will include the L4D characters?

yes, but only 3 of the l4d1 cast make it.

yes, but only 3 of the l4d1 cast make it.

Posted Image

However there are multiple posters showing a different character missing, prolly relevant to who sacrifices themselves for the others to survive.

Edited by Guy Smiley

So you reckon all 4 will be in it, but not at the same time? Like one play through you might get bill, francis and louis and then the next bill louis and zoe?

So you reckon all 4 will be in it, but not at the same time? Like one play through you might get bill, francis and louis and then the next bill louis and zoe?

Yep, I reckon one of the characters has to sacrifice themselves to save the others.

I found this pic on the steam forums:

Posted Image

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>&hl=en&fs=1">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

has an M60 now, thankyou valve finally a gun that will own an entire horde.

Bill dies saving the others before the L4D2 crew arrived

The posters were a red herring

M60 is not reloadable and comes with 150 bullets. I found 2 of them during the 3 level campaign. Big disappointment. Sif Louis Survives, he's the biggest faggot in L4D.

Sigh, there are better custom maps than The Passing.

M60 is not reloadable and comes with 150 bullets. I found 2 of them during the 3 level campaign. Big disappointment. Sif Louis Survives, he's the biggest faggot in L4D.

true, but you can always count on something more than just a campaign when valve releases a dlc.

I think the wedding witch is pretty awesome.

Louis... lol isn't the black guy first to die in every zombie movie though? I know I always specifically targeted Louis as a zombie for being Louis haha

Sif make the M60 not be able to reload.