Can't remember your login details? Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
mobon

After Burner climax

its out now on psn for $16 . well worth the purchase and if you are old enough too have played the original arcade machine it will bring back some memories!

I grabbed it on 360, a superb conversion. The EX Options are really good, but it makes it way too easy to get most of the achievements quickly. Still, you need to be pretty elite to get an all AAA ranking.

I grabbed it on 360, a superb conversion. The EX Options are really good, but it makes it way too easy to get most of the achievements quickly. Still, you need to be pretty elite to get an all AAA ranking.

yeh i agree but you cant use them to get on the leaderboards atleast.

yeh i agree but you cant use them to get on the leaderboards atleast.

I'm considering it. I gave it ago when I was on the gold coast at that massive timezone. Was a lot of fun esp since it moved around (though nothing like the original in regards to motion)

Would love to see a new ace combat released. I always wanted to give it a go but never owned a playstation up until now. It looked alright to me.

Edited by 12345