sUpEr gEEk

WoW Guild

it was fun with Sir_Substance. Got a level up fairly quick too. First time I have ever done proper run before

Man, I cant wait for lvl 25.

Right now I'm having trouble with rogues, hunters and warlocks who either through bad pet control or bad self control keep running ahead of me when im tanking and stealing aggro. Its the most annoying thing ever, because if I'm not getting hit by as much stuff as possible, I don't get enough rage to agro everything.

Right about lvl 25, it gets to the point where if you do that and the tank doesn't save you, you die.

I cant wait!

My warlock is mid twenties now, I have started a druid named Primid to tank/heal where needed.

How is everyone else going?

My warlock is mid twenties now, I have started a druid named Primid to tank/heal where needed.

How is everyone else going?

Well, I'll send somebody some tells about getting some lowbies moved across to the guild, but my main is an officer in my guild, and I won't be moving him any time soon. I've got Lich King attempts this week!

Friend Dalnhark, though.

Oh, I've also got a lot of frostweave, so I'll be happy to make up some standard frostweave bags for people.

just fyi mills im not taking your mage spot :P

just one of those things.. when you only have 6-7 classes.. you fill them fast :P

Are you going to spec as Defencive mage or DPS mage?

I have a lvl 70 DPS mage on a private server which i used to use. they are great.

Mage spot?

I would be disappointed if I was the only mage in the guild lol.

Im going Fire Mage I want the Pyro shot lol.

I edited my previous post cause I had the wrong tab open when posting a new thread and stuck it here instead :S

ah fair enough don't want to step on toes :P

Fire mage is good. Nice and easy to lvl up. Pyroshot is AWESOME I must say lol

firebomb is rather useless though

for epic DPS look at arcane and fire. there are some great mix builds there. Going all fire won't get you best results :)

oh please do tell. Do you have such a build available for me to see?

You can't step on my toes anyways :)

read that heaps :)

I was after one you use specifically but thats cool I will make my own :)

ah, I would have to logon to the private server to check my specs but I don't have the correct version since going back to retail

mages are pretty fun to use though I love them!

I would recommened EJ (Elitst Jerks) for all your talent needs.

i'll be on again tonight so would be good to populate my friends list again.

looking at hitting at least lvl 12 tonight. I am 6 atm.

Would be wicked if I was able to get a RFC group as well.. once I hit 14

Oh man, priest leveling is awful. Super squishy and no CC, at least spirit tap is kicking in now, way harder in comparison to my recently started mage.

Oh man, priest leveling is awful. Super squishy and no CC, at least spirit tap is kicking in now, way harder in comparison to my recently started mage.

best to lvl to 10 as fast as possible then spec as shadow spec.

Shadow spec will lvl you faster than holy and will provide more DPS

Once you get into the random dungeon finder, leveling is pretty easy. Priests excel in group situations.

at about 20, Spriests start to kick into their own, but they suffer mana issues for a long, long time. Sitting at 74, now, she's a pretty good soloer.

Nothing will top Afflic locks for ridiculous soloing potential, though.

When I leveled my lock from 70-80, I went Afflic. It was.. insane. Soloed all group quests bar 3 until Ice-crown, if I recall.

For a priest, Holy is actually faster for levelling until you reach 40.

Once you reach 40 you get Shadowform, which is a huge DPS increase.

Another benefit of going Holy until 40 is that you'll be more efficient when queueing for random dungeons, queue as heals only, fairly quick queue pops and you'll heal a lot better than you can specced into Shadow.

So my advice would be to go with a build like this http://www.wowhead.com/talent#bZbxthbbVf

Once you hit 40, go something like this http://www.wowhead.com/talent#bZZGxfbRfkzbo

The shadow spec is sort of a pvp/pve combination at 40, since you'll no doubt be queueing dungeons as DPS, the hit as well as mana reduction talents are good. And on the other hand if you run into some alliance (or horde, w/e) you're going to have a hard time without imp fear and silence.

Hope that helps! Priests are actually a lot of fun to level, hard more fun levelling that than any of my other characters.