sUpEr gEEk

WoW Guild

Ah, not a PVP server D:

Oh well even if you choose to do BGs for a change in pace, or duel, Silence/Imp fear are a must, as are some talents further down the tree like psychic horror.

The whole game is easy these days, nothing different with a priest really.

Differences getting into ICC as a healer and a tank are quite marked.

Had a guy come up to me the other day.

'Hey you, the priest. What's your gear score? 5100? Can you heal? Good, come heal ICC. No, I don't care about your achieves, just keep up with the damage.'

The same conversation on my tank would have gone more like this:

'A warrior eh? 5100gs? way too low. I know you've tanked THAT stuff, but not THIS stuff, can't use that. Gotta have not only the achieves for the first boss, but all the other 11 bosses behind him, their decendants and former girlfriends. In hard mode. No we will not teach you, regardless how receptive and patient you are.'

Oh yeah of course, that's for sure, progressing like that is much easier as any healer.

I thought you meant easier to play in comparison to say, other healers...

The reason for that is usually I think because you generally have a lot more healers, so others with the better gear can pick up the slack of the healer with the lower tier gear.

Obviously won't work that way with tanks <.<

It's kinda good this way. Once the new guild I'm in learns that I'm reliable on my healer, they'll trust me to tank. Achieves will follow.

Thanks for the tips :)

I was planning on going holy till at least 40. Perhaps longer depending on how I'm situated level wise for dungeon healing with the atomicMPC guild. Just gotta struggle up to 15 first! or l2p I guess ;)

I'm around now if people need invites. No Rangaranger or Sizzlesteaks online. :(

Otherwise every guild member at this point can invite.

Cool. I will be around tonight and this weekend so give me a yell when you're on.

Sorry I haven't logged on in a little while - I've been quite busy in the real world. Probably won't have time this weekend either.

If you all level ahead of me, I'll only need a couple of hours to catch up anyways :P

Done a few RFC runs today. much fun has been had.

More atomicans needed but :)