sUpEr gEEk

WoW Guild

Stupid work :( iv not been able to play all week. But i should be pulling an all nighter on sunday so i will def be on, If anyone wants to chat :)

Maulz dude - you need to promote people to a level that they can promote people to a level where they can invite people.

It's getting annoying.

yeah both my DK wtburmum and my mage rangaranger can't invite anyone or do anything because im stuck as initiate :P

if anyone is able to promote me, as tantryl has a few other toons he wants in, I can add them

my drunkcow needs promotions as well.

Maybe more access then just invites. Like promoting members would be good too.

Yeah well im going to be online again tonight (aren't I always now? lol) so if you would like to come on and promote people.. now would be a good time. If you are unable to keep it going may I suggest handing leader over to someone else? :)

I'm on semi-regularly. I log in to eat up my paladin's rested exp, which generally means I'm on at least once per week on that toon. I'm on almost each night on other toons.

If this affects promotions, or the need for someone that is on regularly to have such powers, I can be it. I'm a whisper away.

Still waiting for someone to give people that regularly use it more access...

Yeah. I've been logging in every day just to check on auctions and see if there'd been promotions. Sadly, no. Been 9 days since you logged in there Mauzl. Come on, mang, promote someone.

By the way, I tried out the whole Recuit a Friend bonus this last night with my house mate and a free trial account.

Level 19.5 in about 3 hours. That's with a fair bit of knowledge from my regular speed levelling patterns, but a fair bit of trail and error figuring out a pattern.

I have no doubt I could do it in 2-2.5hrs with practice. Whacky.

Edited by tantryl

Yeah you can get to lvl 80 in about 1 1.2 weeks using that program

plus you got an awesome mount now :P

I've just been making gold on my main. Trying to get him good gear. Everyone is so anal about what gear you have. I have been in instances where healers can't heal and "DPS" is more a grope and tickle but because they "Have the gear" they are allowed to stay in.

oh that and I want a mechano hog :P

im making roughly 150-200g an hour :)

RAF triple bonus only works up to Level 60. And we were just using a trial account, which means capped at level 20. If you want to extend the bonus to level 60 you've literally got to buy the game again ($38 at GAME - yes, I looked to see if it'd be worth it :P).

I was considering writing up a guide on how to create a dummy RAF account, use a hunter on it to team with your main account with whatever class you want, and double box to get yourself to level 20 in under 3 hours solo. You can then do the same for the first 10 levels on a second character, and use the first dummy hunter to gift it's 9/10 levels to your mains second character. Two level 20s on your main account in ~4 hours. Only troubles are cash for the dummy account is rough. But still, a fun cheat.

Edited by tantryl

RAF triple bonus only works up to Level 60. And we were just using a trial account, which means capped at level 20. If you want to extend the bonus to level 60 you've literally got to buy the game again ($38 at GAME - yes, I looked to see if it'd be worth it :P).

I was considering writing up a guide on how to create a dummy RAF account, use a hunter on it to team with your main account with whatever class you want, and double box to get yourself to level 20 in under 3 hours solo. You can then do the same for the first 10 levels on a second character, and use the first dummy hunter to gift it's 9/10 levels to your mains second character. Two level 20s on your main account in ~4 hours. Only troubles are cash for the dummy account is rough. But still, a fun cheat.

wow!

the game I went to today (newcastle) has TBC for $32 on special.. and original wow for $20 or both for either $39 or $49

Go get it!

I went and made an alliance druid and death knight. Someone remind me and I'll log them when people are on who can ginvite.

wow!

the game I went to today (newcastle) has TBC for $32 on special.. and original wow for $20 or both for either $39 or $49

Go get it!

Sorry, that $38 at GAME was for the Battle Chest (WoW + TBC). They have just WoW for $26.

I've considered it as an experiment in power levelling, but I'm not sure I want to get that into it :P

Promote rights! Bank rights! (Hell, Officerships!) Let us structure it properly, for the people who actually want to use the guild as a guild.

Yeah, it's sort of getting to the point where we have to start a new guild. 10 days since Mauzl's last login, and no word from him here.

Yeah, it's sort of getting to the point where we have to start a new guild. 10 days since Mauzl's last login, and no word from him here.

Can't we put in a ticket explaining and get control of the guild via blizzard GM?

I just put in a ticket for a GM to help with advise with our situation

"Having issues with Guild Leader hasn't logged in for 10 days nobody but him has promotion rights half the people in the guild don't have invite or guild bank rights what should we do?"

cheers I suppose every1 in the guild to do the same.

Tantryl I just read through your RAF file. Is it suppose to stop at step 22? It looks really good but :)