sUpEr gEEk

WoW Guild

Tantryl I just read through your RAF file. Is it suppose to stop at step 22? It looks really good but :)

Like I said in the post, I've only written up to level 11. I'll get around to level 20 sooner or later.

A bit of googling tells me simply using the random dungeon finder to do RFC then WC runs over and over should get you from 11 to 20 pretty quickly.

As far as the questing guide goes the next steps would be doing the quests at the little castle to the SE of RH, then the harpy quests to the north. Then it's to The Barrens - not sure which area would be best for the initial questing phase there, have to try a few things out. It gets more complicated because quest chains become more important.

Edited by tantryl

I dont think you can do random dungeon finder until 15.

Sorry didnt read you saying you only did to 11. My bad :S

SuperGeek I hope it works but from what I have heard GM requests take days and days now?

Oh yeah, at least level 15. Well, that shouldn't be too hard. I might look at that now, I've got an hour to spare.

I wrote up the first 11 levels with an overly long introduction.

Should get you to level 11 in about an hour.

http://www.ttek.com.au/crap/RAFguide.txt

OK. Revised from about step 20 onwards. Tried a couple of things that didn't work due to the insanely fast XP. Because of the level differential with mobs but the still very good XP rewards from quests you do a few before doing the Hunter ones now. Will test it out properly soon.

Revised again. Should get you into level 14 for Hunters thanks to their Hunter quests, or ~13.5ish for others in about 1hr 40-50m.

Edited by tantryl

As a policy, I doubt they would ever change command of a guild - it could cause so many problems if they did, what with hackers and what not.

Due to issue of Guild leader never logging we started a new 1 due to complaints and people wanting to start a new 1.

Name=AtÓmicMPC

New Ranks

Guild master=God

Founding member=Mod

thats all I have at the moment

minimal rank will be able to invite and use guild bank

more to come over next couple of days

(suggestions are ofcourse welcomed :) and badly needed :)

Edited by sUpEr gEEk

Why not just call it Atomic? Accented characters are incredibly annoying. You can't easily search for people online in the guild.

Also, Vanna, you wouldn't have this issue if you'd directed people to the original guild : P

Edited by Nich...

The only option? Bloody hell, we're not very imaginative. I dislike the use of non-standard letters for the same reasons as Nich...

How about Atomised? Nuclear? Radioactive? The Nucleus? Protons v Neutrons? Electron Shell? Electron Cloud? Charged Protons? Neutral Neutrons? Isotopes? Nuclide? Radioactive Decay? The Rutherford Model? Gauge Bosons? Leptons? Quarks? E=mc2?

I like Electron Shell.

Could always go with AtomicMPG : p

Or wait a week or so until the GL logs back in.

heh just fyi there is 15 seconds until the servers should be back up :P

ah :P its back online but our server isn't.

I'm going to create a hunter. I have a lvl 62 on a different server but would like to start again from scratch :)

Will create it when the server comes back up.

Pick ranks that would be appropriate to the first couple of ranks like for the new recrut you ccan put adept then you can put decyple and so forth