quantumreflux

EVE online Tyrannis

BATTUL ATRON, FIERCE INCURSUS.

THOSE ARE THE ONLY TWO GALLENTE FRIGATES WORTH MENTIONING.

I really need to get my shit together. Like I said on spacebook stuff at over 60 different stations. It's pretty ridiculous :((((

Hah, While I'm not quite *that* bad SFD, I'm not great either. I've got stuff all over the freaking place. That's what you get for stopping and starting so often and trying to follow mates around...

I'm just focusing on getting my skills up to fly my Megathron still. Bought an Eve Time Code and PLEX'd it, then sold them in game for around 600mil isk. Nice boost!

And Josho, What chunk of space are you guys flying around in? I'd be happy to head out for a bash with you in a few days when I get my new Video Card :)

Hah, While I'm not quite *that* bad SFD, I'm not great either. I've got stuff all over the freaking place. That's what you get for stopping and starting so often and trying to follow mates around...

I'm just focusing on getting my skills up to fly my Megathron still. Bought an Eve Time Code and PLEX'd it, then sold them in game for around 600mil isk. Nice boost!

And Josho, What chunk of space are you guys flying around in? I'd be happy to head out for a bash with you in a few days when I get my new Video Card :)

um.. im in..

err..

It has a station. and asteroids. and um stars.

I have NFI took me an hour to find Sir_sub

add me in game i'm named Banwaa.

the navigating of this game is nuts it's friggin Huge! wow was def cookie cutter stuff compared to this.

lol

The reason for me having stuff all over the place is due to trading.

I pretty much do three things in eve:

1) sit in station and smacktalk

2) pvp and smacktalk

3) trade while sitting in the station and smacktalking ;D

I started trading as a means to support my PvP (I lose so many ships in retarded ways, like an interceptor to a Gallente command ship :X) and I guess I've turned a profit, except I need to resell to get the ISK return which means organising everything :(((((

lol

The reason for me having stuff all over the place is due to trading.

I pretty much do three things in eve:

1) sit in station and write space poetry

2) pvp and write space poetry

3) trade while sitting in the station and writing space poetry ;D

I started trading as a means to support my PvP (I lose so many ships in retarded ways, like an interceptor to a Gallente command ship :X) and I guess I've turned a profit, except I need to resell to get the ISK return which means organising everything :(((((

Fixed it for you Dave.

I also have learned some random skills, it seems to happen with most peoples characters at some stage.

got blown to smithereens last night (><)

this game is fairly frustrating.

but I'll keep on for a bit.

also the market thing where you can buy stuff in other areas is causing me to have crap everywhere.

got blown to smithereens last night (><)

this game is fairly frustrating.

but I'll keep on for a bit.

also the market thing where you can buy stuff in other areas is causing me to have crap everywhere.

Hehee, that happened to me a few times fairly early on, trying to take on more than I should have... Getting blown up, then podded, then blown up and podded AGAIN by the same guy within about an hour or so's space really proved to me that a) Pirates are pure arsehole, and b) I really shouldn't be trying to get by in low sec space.

I'm definitely not a PVPer, maybe one day when I've got enough skills and money I'll try my hand at it, but trading, mining, and mission running are enough to keep me occupied for now :)

Got my new video card today too! Pity I've got stuff on the next couple of nights.... I'll be on over the weekend for a proper bash at things though :)

yeah it seems like it has the capabilities to cause insane "throw the mouse through the window and double handed chair axe swing through the monitor" rage.

also the scams I keep reading about seem fairly epic.

How often are they tried?

yeah it seems like it has the capabilities to cause insane "throw the mouse through the window and double handed chair axe swing through the monitor" rage.

also the scams I keep reading about seem fairly epic.

How often are they tried?

Not terribly often. There is usually a minor one each year and a major one once every two years, based on the current trend.

Are there actual consequences for being a dick, yet? Concord rocking up and blitzing your disposable gunship does not count - I'm talking clone destruction and asset seizure.

Cybes: No.

Josho: Your regular garden types of scams happen every day. Your major type of scams happen once every month or two. Then you've got the epic scams like the GHSC scam that everyone's heard of and they happen once a year or two.

Raydex: Pirates are just players who want to kill other players, and you happen to be in their territory. Now yes, there are players that gang up and do 20 against 1 and they're ABSOLUTE FAGGOTS AND I HOPE THEY ALL STROKE OUT MID FIGHT but there's also quite a few pvpers who don't blob and who try to find good fights and they're v fun.

Cybes: No.

Ah. Wake me when there's something useful to know, then.

Are there actual consequences for being a dick, yet? Concord rocking up and blitzing your disposable gunship does not count - I'm talking clone destruction and asset seizure.

Not yet, not likely to be, although im thinking that hiring dusters to attack people who have snubbed you will be very popular fairly soon.

Started a trial account last night, started mining/industry tutorial missions.

Quite fun.

Hoping to get my space miner on tonight as well.

Yeah I been on there for a week now. Starting to get the hang of it.

Atomic channel seems really really quiet. Said hello a few times but only sir_sub responded :P

now have my destroyer so slowly progressing along.

the skills have me conflicted though. Soo many that would be useful but trying to map out a training path is proving difficult.

Fired up a new trial last night. Might end up investing just enough in the game to reactivate my two existing characters, pool all my wealth into this new character and terminate the old ones, turn the new one into a full-blown account, then see if I can manage to make enough ISK a month to roll on PLEX :D

Yeah I been on there for a week now. Starting to get the hang of it.

Atomic channel seems really really quiet. Said hello a few times but only sir_sub responded :P

now have my destroyer so slowly progressing along.

the skills have me conflicted though. Soo many that would be useful but trying to map out a training path is proving difficult.

The certificate system in the character tab can be useful for determining which skills you should progress for a given profession.

Learning and the starter attribute skills are also invaluable for cutting down training times, in the long run.

I'll be idling in the AtomicMPC channel tonight, we'll see how many atomicans we can cram in a spacecan.

Started this this morning and I have to say I'm really enjoying it.

Made a killing with insurancer fraud, just with the condors they give you. I know it's probably not much but I was pleased.

If anyone wants to chat or something my username is Zedracon.

Yeah, I've jumped in as well - after having a blast the first time I played a couple years back and with King playing, I decided to give it another go.

I'm known as Marcus Enderton on there - working for Caldari.

Sigh. I'm trying to install server 2008 R2 at the moment, I can't seem to burn a bootable disc becacuse I'm spastic. You can bet I'll hop on and say hi to everyone when it's up though!

I just wanted to pop in again to praise the UI in this game. I can listen to music, browse the intertron (which I'm doing right now) and even do my goddamn homework inbetween long voyages.

It's like whoever designed this game did it with the intention of making it friendly to folks with a life.

BATTUL ATRON, FIERCE INCURSUS.

THOSE ARE THE ONLY TWO GALLENTE FRIGATES WORTH MENTIONING.

Heh, heh. Some twirp in an Incursus fitted out with tech 2 gear tried to pop my retriever in 0.5 space the other day. A few secs later and my drones had popped him and I was shovelling some nice profitable gear into my hold. Good 'ol concord showed up a few min later to save my "poor feeble arse". Useless buggers.

Disgustingly high levels of relevant skills are wonderfull, in battle, mining or trade.

Been subsidising the new lads Sir Sub? I sure as heck couldn't have afforded salvage gear as a nube, even if it had been invented back then. :{)

Very civil of you Sir.

Yeah Sir_Sub has been cool with showing us the ropes.

mostly me and my mate were kinda pottering around thinking "too hard, cbf doing this" then we went and watched him do a mission and lazers and shit going everywhere.

that made both of us sit up and take notice and want to get into a big arse ship asap.

Getting into a big ship early means losing a big ship early.

On my first character I had the fortune of stealing ~30M worth of loot (which is a lot for a char a few weeks old) from a T2 frigate wreck I found. With this, and some help from others, I bought myself my first Drake.

I lost said Drake trying to save some retarded miner from hisec pirates.

My current character is over 2 years old, and he doesn't get out of frigates and cruisers much ;) (although I can fly a command ship now!)

Anyway, going to keep soldiering on with the install of my new OS so hopefully will be on at some point over the next week.