index680i

Your most best cutscene?

Hi all, and while its interesting to know which game you love the most, tell us, whats your favourite game Cutscene? Perhaps tell the crowd by video or a comment :)

My favourite is obviously Heavenly Sword and ill explain what you about to see and if you wish to share yours, be my guest :)

This scene is from Heavenly Sword, I think its really intensive and really gets you worried about whats going to happen next. Its a scene where Nariko catched up with Flying Fox but she was to late to save Kai. Very, very dramatic performace and very outstanding performance found in this game. Enjoy :)

PS: I got a capture USB TV box, pretty neat, take any format you want and easy to record, decode and play. Sounds great when I can hear the games comming from the Z5500.

Enjoy:)

WARNING: Massive GTAIV spoilers dead ahead

The scenes at the wedding where Pegorino guns down Kate / Dimitri assassinates Roman. I think I was literally shouting out 'You motherfucker! at that twist and turn.

Wow. Talk about low standards. Bad voice acting. Static camera work. Nothing special at all. Pretty much a rip off of Sephiroth killing Aeris.

I think Silent Hill 2 still wins for story in game, by a long shot. Silent Hill - Best of

Metal Gear Solid 3 has a raft load of awesome cut scenes. Pretty much any thing where Snake and The Boss are on screen.

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=LvdQT7szGUQ

There is simply no competition. The defining moment of the game, short and mortifying. (Damnit, The End.)

If grand-scale eye-candy is your thing though, you'd probably enjoy this more:

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=Nrz-cg0pg38

This video has some intervening gameplay removed, which is why the music skips.

Re the Video in OP: Turn down the mic/line-in volume, the sound is very distorted at the beginning.

I quite like the beginning of MGS IV with Drebin and the monkey.

Also: the one where the kid gets killed for his terribad grammar.

edit: And most FF cutscenes shit all over heavenly sword. I'll say it again: It's an extremely average game; please stop finding ways to tell us how great it is.

lol. Its my first attempt in video capture :P

lol. Its my first attempt in video capture :P

Cut him some slack. It's a very intesive[sic] process. :P

Sounds great when I can hear the games comming from the Z5500.

Enjoy:)

That video you made about your speakers and how loud they can go.... with the hand gestures being made towards movie/game cases.... wow...

It's weird to think that, as far as I know, you're pretty close in age to guys like TheFrunj and superfireydave...

The bit in the witcher where i have sex, again and again and again and again....

The intro movie to Dawn of war

The scene in Final Fantasy 10 when you first meet Auron, and when your in the colleseum and the aeon kills everything (forgot its name)

Thats it for now, i know there are more so i'll get back to you.

....And most FF cutscenes shit all over heavenly sword. I'll say it again: It's an extremely average game; please stop finding ways to tell us how great it is.

+million.

I have never played a PS3 let alone Heavenly Sword but with the constant mastubatory posting about this fucking game I doubt I'll ever go near it.

Whats fucking next?

"What game has your favourite instruction manual? - For me? Its ... HEAVENLY SWORD!!!!... The chick with the epic sword with the epic tits on the front cover to match the epic storytelling contained within the game just confirms that HS is the bestest game ever. The way the instructions tell you not only how to play the game but how to become the big titted chick and pretend the sword is your penis co-incides with the bestest gaming experience that HS will give you!"

<snip>

"What game has your favourite instruction manual? - For me? Its ... HEAVENLY SWORD!!!!... The chick with the epic sword with the epic tits on the front cover to match the epic storytelling contained within the game just confirms that HS is the bestest game ever. The way the instructions tell you not only how to play the game but how to become the big titted chick and pretend the sword is your penis co-incides with the bestest gaming experience that HS will give you!"

LOL.

I'd have to say most of the FF7 cutscenes, got me all excited back in the day.

The only good cutscene in Heavenly sword is when she turns into a goddess, the others were just funny, but after the first time they werent.

Another of the best cutscenes is the final boss scene in Duke Nukem 3D

I cant believe i forgot the most important one!

Just a few words...

DEVIL MAY CRY 4

The whole thing, it is amazing.

as well as the other devil may cry games but 4 is just way up there.

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=qReOqTby8Sk so awsome.

This.

But also I agree with Dawn of War, and Blizzard, its just a shame that they can't make 1 and a half hour movies :(