index680i

Your most best cutscene?

....And most FF cutscenes shit all over heavenly sword. I'll say it again: It's an extremely average game; please stop finding ways to tell us how great it is.

+million.

I have never played a PS3 let alone Heavenly Sword but with the constant mastubatory posting about this fucking game I doubt I'll ever go near it.

Whats fucking next?

"What game has your favourite instruction manual? - For me? Its ... HEAVENLY SWORD!!!!... The chick with the epic sword with the epic tits on the front cover to match the epic storytelling contained within the game just confirms that HS is the bestest game ever. The way the instructions tell you not only how to play the game but how to become the big titted chick and pretend the sword is your penis co-incides with the bestest gaming experience that HS will give you!"

+ 5 epic stars :D

....And most FF cutscenes shit all over heavenly sword. I'll say it again: It's an extremely average game; please stop finding ways to tell us how great it is.

+million.

I have never played a PS3 let alone Heavenly Sword but with the constant mastubatory posting about this fucking game I doubt I'll ever go near it.

Whats fucking next?

"What game has your favourite instruction manual? - For me? Its ... HEAVENLY SWORD!!!!... The chick with the epic sword with the epic tits on the front cover to match the epic storytelling contained within the game just confirms that HS is the bestest game ever. The way the instructions tell you not only how to play the game but how to become the big titted chick and pretend the sword is your penis co-incides with the bestest gaming experience that HS will give you!"

Holy shit. Talk about pure ownage.

+million.

Whats fucking next?

Holy shit. Talk about pure ownage.

Got that right :P See, its funny that, so many people try to own me or stand up against me but what your mis understanding is the fact that i could really not give a shit about what you have to say. Honestly, does not bother me :) Better luck next time.

@ The End: Pure Ownage? What drugs do you smoke everyday? If I like the game, then ill post what ever the fuck I like, ok. If you have a problem, go and have a cry about it cause your certainly the last person on rhe planet that I would give a shit for BTW. Na ill leave you there crying. Oh, ownage? Never even got to me, just so you know :)

I found the HS instruction manual to be lush... so very lush.

Rob.

The staples cut up my willy so bad when I used it as a wank sleeve.

Post your favourite Blu-ray cover!

Mine's Heavenly Sword, because the jizz wipes off so easily, and any left over jizz blends in really well with the art style.

I think I'll make a movie about it.

I found the HS instruction manual to be lush... so very lush.

Rob.

The staples cut up my willy so bad when I used it as a wank sleeve.

Post your favourite Blu-ray cover!

Mine's Heavenly Sword, because the jizz wipes off so easily, and any left over jizz blends in really well with the art style.

I think I'll make a movie about it.

haha oh wow :<

Got that right :P See, its funny that, so many people try to own me or stand up against me but what your mis understanding is the fact that i could really not give a shit about what you have to say. Honestly, does not bother me :) Better luck next time.

@ The End: Pure Ownage? What drugs do you smoke everyday? If I like the game, then ill post what ever the fuck I like, ok. If you have a problem, go and have a cry about it cause your certainly the last person on rhe planet that I would give a shit for BTW. Na ill leave you there crying. Oh, ownage? Never even got to me, just so you know :)

Seriously, I do have to question your attempt to piss us off to no ends. You can't give a shit because you want US to give a shit about it. And believe me, you're more of a fucktard that I would originally thought of. Not only posting something stupid to pass off as a 'thread' (if you call it that....) but to backup your stupid claim to flame others with your pathetic attempt of sarcasm makes you have a bigger hole to dig out of. You don't give a shit because you're just the local bellboy which sucks it up whenever someone flames and pretends he hasn't gotten shafted.

Dude, stuff your overgrown attitude into your tiny balls and that'll probably make a much better difference.

Oh, HS is FF wannabe.

One of my most besterest cutsence

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=17oJeTCGEic&NR=1

Sister ray firing.

One of my favourites from Final Fantasy 7.

And to go with wingnut0021's video I present

Final Fantasy 7: Crisis Core - Sephiroth vs Genesis and Angeal. Fighting on the Sister Ray

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=8Gt8w-ZsV_E&...feature=related

(The first 40 seconds are boring dialogue about a book that Genesis likes, but after that it's a fight on top of the big gun).

I do like Blizzards work too.

index680i: You're more than welcome to say what you want. No one is going to stop that. But you keep ramming Heavenly Sword down our throats that it's pissing people off. You think the game is the most besterest game in the world of this universe...ness. Great. No one else is convinced.

You do remind me of a former atomican that was convinced that his Voodoo video card was better than everything else in the world and wouldn't take shit from anyone despite being shown to be wrong on most counts. At times I miss ElvIsAlive.

Keep giving us your opinion. More than willing to read it. But keep ramming it down our throats and people will think that you have nothing good to say.

You catched on to what I'm saying?

btw I think the lead character from Golden Axe: Beast Rider would kick the Heavenly Sword girl in a place that hurts a lot and make her cry like a sissy girl with a skinned knee.

And to go with wingnut0021's video I present

Final Fantasy 7: Crisis Core - Sephiroth vs Genesis and Angeal. Fighting on the Sister Ray

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=8Gt8w-ZsV_E&...feature=related

(The first 40 seconds are boring dialogue about a book that Genesis likes, but after that it's a fight on top of the big gun).

That makes me feel like picking up Crisis Core again. There are very cool cutscenes there. +1 to FF in general - Even FF Tactics on PSP has some great animated cutscenes to bolster its great storyline.

+1 to Blizzard as well. Diablo II's cinematics (though dated now) really impressed me in their day.

MGS4 deserves a mention as well. You could criticize the game for having too much cinematic content, but sure as hell not for them being poor quality. I watched the intro on big screen and it held up like a feature film.

Also...can I just say, this thread has potential :P

I've been checking out all the vids and some of it has been awesome. Hoping to see some more.

Don't get caught up in smacktalk that you know will have no effect or actual outcome on anything at all. You know, because you've tried :)

The topic is good, and worthy of being followed.

I'm gonna go with my stock favourite:

Anachronox.

It's basically all the cut scenes in the game condensed to a fine 2.5hr movie. OK, well, fine for the time. Probably not so flash now. But at the time - damn.

I'm gonna go with my stock favourite:

Anachronox.

It's basically all the cut scenes in the game condensed to a fine 2.5hr movie. OK, well, fine for the time. Probably not so flash now. But at the time - damn.

Most bestest link ever

Dude, you're like Jesus and Buddha rolled together!

And by rolled together I mean rolling together, in the long grass, dreaming of times past as their fingers explore each other.

Your most best cutscene.

Your most best cutscene.

Your most best cutscene.

Your most best cutscene.

Your most best cutscene.

Your most best cutscene.

Your most best cutscene.

Your most best cutscene.

Your most best cutscene.

Your most best cutscene.

What?

Hi,

The most best game I've seen any cutscene in would have to be a new game for PS3, called Heavenly Bored. The scene goes something like this:

1. King Bohan walks in to the room

2. He seems Nariko in the armory

3. Yells at her "DAMN GIRL, WHAT CHOO DOIN' IN MAH CRIB? GTF OUT AND GET SOME SUNSHINE, BITCHES"

4. The gamer then sits there through 40 mins of terrible hip-hop beats and bad montage of Kai retrieving the holy boom-box of +7 Converse basketball shoes

5. At this point, the Orangumen show up, wearing clocks, Public Enemy style and Flying Fox tries to kill Kai with a basketball, whilst driving a Humvee

Posted Image

Trust me, you won't be disappointed! Go fire it up now and watch!

z