index680i

Your most best cutscene?

Got that right :P See, its funny that, so many people try to own me or stand up against me but what your mis understanding is the fact that i could really not give a shit about what you have to say. Honestly, does not bother me :) Better luck next time.

@ The End: Pure Ownage? What drugs do you smoke everyday? If I like the game, then ill post what ever the fuck I like, ok. If you have a problem, go and have a cry about it cause your certainly the last person on rhe planet that I would give a shit for BTW. Na ill leave you there crying. Oh, ownage? Never even got to me, just so you know :)

Seriously, I do have to question your attempt to piss us off to no ends. You can't give a shit because you want US to give a shit about it. And believe me, you're more of a fucktard that I would originally thought of. Not only posting something stupid to pass off as a 'thread' (if you call it that....) but to backup your stupid claim to flame others with your pathetic attempt of sarcasm makes you have a bigger hole to dig out of. You don't give a shit because you're just the local bellboy which sucks it up whenever someone flames and pretends he hasn't gotten shafted.

Dude, stuff your overgrown attitude into your tiny balls and that'll probably make a much better difference.

Oh, HS is FF wannabe.

And you think, this is going to stop me or tell you that this = a big epic to get me to stop posting here? LOL. Nice try but big epic fail :) Like I give a shit to what you have to say.

i could really not give a shit about what you have to say.

Then why post?

becuse I can, its a public Forum and I stand up to myself infront of wankers. Such as The End and everyone who bags me out :)

One of my most besterest cutsence

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=17oJeTCGEic&NR=1

Sister ray firing.

One of my favourites from Final Fantasy 7.

And to go with wingnut0021's video I present

Final Fantasy 7: Crisis Core - Sephiroth vs Genesis and Angeal. Fighting on the Sister Ray

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=8Gt8w-ZsV_E&...feature=related

(The first 40 seconds are boring dialogue about a book that Genesis likes, but after that it's a fight on top of the big gun).

I do like Blizzards work too.

index680i: You're more than welcome to say what you want. No one is going to stop that. But you keep ramming Heavenly Sword down our throats that it's pissing people off. You think the game is the most besterest game in the world of this universe...ness. Great. No one else is convinced.

You do remind me of a former atomican that was convinced that his Voodoo video card was better than everything else in the world and wouldn't take shit from anyone despite being shown to be wrong on most counts. At times I miss ElvIsAlive.

Keep giving us your opinion. More than willing to read it. But keep ramming it down our throats and people will think that you have nothing good to say.

You catched on to what I'm saying?

btw I think the lead character from Golden Axe: Beast Rider would kick the Heavenly Sword girl in a place that hurts a lot and make her cry like a sissy girl with a skinned knee.

First of all I would like to say thank you :)

There are a few thing I would like to get out of the way right here and now. Becuase this thread is about cutscenes, is it wrong, to post the game I like and is one of my favourites? I don't see a problem with it, honestly. I am not trying to ram it down peoples throats, I just like the game and I can not see a probelm if I decide to post something about it. While you have a very good point about me posting it all the time and yes I agree but whats wrong with posting something I like? To all the haters out there, I could not give a shit for what they have to say about the stuff I post then they should just choose to ignore it. They have been told a dozen more times than me, have they not? I don't care what The End has to say, hes a big smack tart as it is and while he may reply to this statement, he nkows deep down that I am right.

I don't put people down for things they love to death, do I? No, I don't, I respect and care for those who have something to share to the world and all those out there have to take that into account. While I might love Heavenly Sword to no end, I feel like posting and talking about it, its a great game. Sorry but I love the game, is that wrong and can people not understand this? If no one can accept the fact that I love this game & I am not trying to jam it down peoples gobs, really I'm not, then continue to act liike an idot < I don't say that about you Morris, I speak for those who hate and could not give a shit.

I stand up for myself, no one hear has stoped me from posting. If its anyone here who is weak and stupid to continue putting me down, its those who have left a hate comment. I have shown my strenght here, I have, shown those who can't do shit to me. If they wish to continue, its only them who are acting stupid and some day realise, that they can do nothing about it. While I plan to post another video, I may or may not have to use Heavenly Sword but I think its a great game and no one, NO ONE can stop me from liking it, if they have a probelm, ingnore it. I do have my rights and I choose to stand up and fight and defend for myself.

@ All the haters here; I really could not care, if you don't like me, contiune to post hate comments, maybe one day you will realise that I am the one being strong becuase I am still standing, and I am still posting. I like this place and if you don't like what I do / post, simply ingnore me :) The feature is there in your control panel but I could not give a rats arse what you say about Heavenly Sword. And I know why you leave these comments, its becuase you know, deep down that I am going to react and how right you are but you of all people know that its either an attempt to be big here (Which fails, all the time) OR, its becuase I am doing something that upsets you (So me ranting on aboutnHeavenly Sword) or (You are to coward and can't admit its good) OR (Your to afraid to realise that I am the one being strong)

I don't care but I do care, for those who care about the things I do and is it wrong to like something? and tell everyone about it? Is it? No, I don't see a probelm, whats so ever! If you don't like what I post, then shut the hell up becuase I will continue to be here. I will talk about the things I like and if you have a problem, go away and stop acting stupid yourself :)

I don't care but I do care, for those who care about the things I do and is it wrong to like something? and tell everyone about it? Is it? No, I don't see a probelm, whats so ever! If you don't like what I post, then shut the hell up becuase I will continue to be here. I will talk about the things I like and if you have a problem, go away and stop acting stupid yourself :)

...etc etc etc.

How about we talk about a different game? What other games do you like?

...etc etc etc.

How about we talk about a different game? What other games do you like?

UnCharted: Drakes Fortune, Resistance Fall Of man, Motor Storm (But that has not story) Spiderman 3, BF: BC ect...

I like Uncharted, its just behind HS imo. But in the long run, I though Uncharted had a better twist but HS was about a Sword which kills and is cursed, Uncharted was about a truesure fortune and it is cursed. Pretty neat Resistance was about the world ending and I loved it to death as well.

index680i: you may not feel like you're ramming down our throats, but I and everyone else in the thread do.

There's no problem really enjoying a game. No one is trying to stop you from liking it. But the thing is the last several threads you've done are all related to Heavenly Sword. It's getting extremely boring. This says to a lot of people that you have nothing else interesting to say.

Everyone on these forums know that I love Guitar Hero and the Final Fantasy series. But I don't make every thread and post about them. I have other opinions and interesting things to say about other games. That's why most people on the forums tolerate me. Sure if anyone criticises me I don't care what they say, but I do take it as an opportunity to improve myself too by taking on the criticism.

Just remember. There's a difference between having something to say, and having to say something.

Kunzie: Tantryl is right. You are Jesus and Buddha rolled in one. I forgot about Sam and Max and definitely shouldn't have.

I'm also reminded of the original Larry game and the cutscene when you dance with the girl in the nightclub. I laughed hard the first time I saw him throw her up to the roof. I still grin when I play it.

Index,

Do your nurses and carers know what you get up to?

The blue pill!!!!

I do not understand. Please explain.

Never played FF7, and it's been ruined for me now so I'm not sure I'll ever bother (that, plus the sheer amount of time it takes to extract fun from an FF game). I'll finish FF10 first, then see about this whole FF7 thing if I can be bothered.

I have to give it to Blizz for some of the best-looking cutscenes. Not just because they look good and sound great, and are full of atmosphere - but because they really communicate the "feel" of whatever characters or environment it is that they display. The DoW intros are also good.

The one opening sequence that I have skipped through less often than any other - Frontier: Elite II. Even today I take the opportunity to just watch the action, rendered as it is in real-time (not sure why this is still quite uncommon).

The intro to Total Annihilation. Gives me the shivers every time.

The cutscenes in Jade Cocoon 2 are cute though. Really enjoy them.

Mechwarrior 2 intro!... saw this at the cinema once too was pure awesome.

all FF and Blizzard stuff are fantastic. Dunno if they really count but the "playable" cutscenes in COD4 rate highly for me too.

Just remembered one that beats 'em all - the intro to System Shock 2, especially the very first bit ... "L-l-look at you, hacker. Panting and sweating as you r-r-run through my corridors ..." ... now THAT is a spine-tingling intro.

Holy cow. This thread delivers.

The Bad Game Manifesto by Index Marx.

I think that's my favourite cutscene.

+1 for MechWarrior 2

Oh, and can people stay on topic, chill, stop ramming things down other things and get REAL?

Thanks.

Been trying to think of some - FFVII and DoW have been covered - Hellgate: London wasnt too bad

Not too sure if you would include the Team Fortress 2 "Meet The" videos or not, but they're quality as well

I also enjoyed the scene in Quake 3 - Short, but a nice quick gritty scene with some background (If you already knew what was going on though)

index don't listen, please don't ever stop posting. While i'll never ever watch a single one of your videos simply because i'd rather kill my brain cells with alcohol everything you post is solid gold. Without you this forum wouldn't be half as entertaining as it is. Console gaming = best forum on atomic.

Also the intro for Sonic CD on Mega CD. Old school sucka's!

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=oh1ealbMO_s