index680i

Your most best cutscene?

Don't get catched up in smacktalk that you know will have no effect or actual outcome on anything at all. You know, because you've tried :)

fixered it four you

Well, I find it funny how all of you continue to post hate towards me yet, I am still here, posting as if nothing happend. Don't you think all of you have tried enough? It has done nothing to me and the more you post the more you become idots :) I am still here and I will still post here :) Again, nice try, but fail.

*I like the Ending cutscene in Uncharted, really good acting found in that game also.

I also think that Heavenly Sword has very good cut scenes.

Hey man! How did you find atomic? Ah well, welcome to the forums :) I have not seen you on youtube much.

I also think that Heavenly Sword has very good cut scenes.

This shit just got real!

After just reading this and watching Hot Fuzz / Bad Boys 2. It just makes me ROFL.

/This shit just got real. Hot Fuzz = Epic, funny, stupid and awesome movie made.

Please someone tell me t101tx is just like reeman01, that would make this the most best thread ever.

Please someone tell me t101tx is just like reeman01, that would make this the most best thread ever.

Mods, please check the IP. Funny how I was making a post and just finding out t101tx made a post at the same time.

Might be someone taking the piss out of me but I know for sure, deep down that I did not make that account here.

Index: I have PM'd the people who have posted explaining that this is actually an alt of Robzy.

Attempted to catch index out, but would appear it didn't work :P Perhaps T101TX isn't an alt of his after all? I have my doubts, but, well... :P

Sorry for the hassles. Will post from real account to confirm.

Rob.

T101TX on Atomic was not index.

[edit]: And I just want to state something else, my intention was certainly not to stir shit or attack index. It was an attempt to catch him out :P I do kind of want to point out that as soon as I saw where it was heading, I did put a stop to it.

Just to preempt the discussion and the subsequent mod post - let's get back on topic :P

Out of curiosity, when one talks of cuts cenes, are we talking about pre-rendered or otherwise? Or is it nonspecific?

Rob.

Index: I have PM'd the people who have posted explaining that this is actually an alt of Robzy.

Attempted to catch index out, but would appear it didn't work :P Perhaps T101TX isn't an alt of his after all? I have my doubts, but, well... :P

Sorry for the hassles. Will post from real account to confirm.

Rob.

Now thats fuckin stupid :S Seriously ROB. Fuckin takin the piss out of me, not only should I find a way to get myself out of RTMing you but I think I deserve an apology. If this happens again, I will RTM. This could get you banned, not only that but stealing other peoples ID and posting and taking the piss out of them is fucking stupid. For the last time, I am NOT t101tx!

[...] not only that but stealing other peoples ID and posting and taking the piss out of them is fucking stupid.

When you think about it, I didn't really take the piss out of any one. In hindsight I should have known what it was going to lead to, but as soon as I saw I ended it quick.

For the last time, I am NOT t101tx!

If anything you have even more of a case for that now.

Now, if I were a mod I'd sure as heck be wanting to stomp my foot down and throw this thread back on topic, so I think it would be best to continue this in PM.

Rob.

For someone who doesnt care what others say, your sure let the alts get to you

Im looking at some of the cut scenes for Crisis Core on the PSP - These are blowing me away

[...] not only that but stealing other peoples ID and posting and taking the piss out of them is fucking stupid.

When you think about it, I didn't really take the piss out of any one. In hindsight I should have known what it was going to lead to, but as soon as I saw I ended it quick.

For the last time, I am NOT t101tx!

If anything you have even more of a case for that now.

Now, if I were a mod I'd sure as heck be wanting to stomp my foot down and throw this thread back on topic, so I think it would be best to continue this in PM.

Rob.

Ok man, I'm sorry. Just that, it upsets me to think that your posting good stuff for me to read and then just like that, making alts. After reading that other post, I see you were not taking the piss out of me and I understand that now :) Just in the future though, I would love it, if this does not happen again, cuase I really thought t101tx was here and I left a comment on his yt page. So if he comes back (Not sure when) I don't know what response ill get.

Matter of fact, if this thread is NOT on topic in very quick order, it's going to be gone.

Got it?

about FF:Crysis Core, I'll admit I haven't played much of it, first half hour or 45 minutes, but it seems to be all one giant cut scene with a few fight games thrown in, was not grabbing my interest, maybe I should start my Final Fantasy journey with something different?

Star Control 3 had some pretty funky scenes for it's time, tho I guess that was more interaction than cut scene. Hrm, end of Quake was quite fun. Yeah, the Blizzard cut scenes and cinematics have always been top notch, the WoW one with the hawtest nightelf evah! is my favourite :)

I've prefered in engine cut scenes ever since Vagrant Story and MGS1, that was my one big problem with FF7 all the conflicting styles throughout the various cutscenes. If they'd stuck with a consistent visual style it wouldn't have taken me out of the experience so much. That being said i did always enjoy the Ifrit or Alexander summons the most.

I have to say, I've never really liked in-game cutscenes :(

What, not even in Anachronox? It's pretty much the only point of the game! :P

about FF:Crysis Core, I'll admit I haven't played much of it, first half hour or 45 minutes, but it seems to be all one giant cut scene with a few fight games thrown in, was not grabbing my interest, maybe I should start my Final Fantasy journey with something different?

Crisis Core makes more sense if you have played Final Fantasy VII. Crisis Core is a prequel to FF VII. Just as the movie Final Fantasy: Advent Children makes more sense if you've played FF VII.

Crisis Core can seem that way. In fact many of the Final Fantasy games after Final Fantasy VI seem like it's more cutscenes than gameplay, but the series is very story driven. Once a big chunk of the story is fleshed out, there's more things to do.