index680i

Your most best cutscene?

I might be male but don't the chicks that can make sliced meat out of you :P

Don't *WHAT* the chicks?

Don't dig them? Nar, didn't think so. That explains a few things.

Oh, Wing Commander 3 has pretty awesome cut scenes. One of the first to use actual footage of people, wasn't it?

No, I think he means don't the chicks. Don't the WHOLE chicks, especially accidentally.

Ah, of course, how silly of me.

No, I think he means don't the chicks. Don't the WHOLE chicks, especially accidentally.

Let me recorrect :P I found it hard to understand myself ;/ lol.

I was meant to say,

I might be male, but, it shows that chicks also have a tough side. Even when they can make sliced meat out of you :)

*Picks up GOD OF WAR character and Nariko, puts them into a arena. Last person standing anyone? I personally think if these games merged, it would be crazy.

After hearing people say boobs and ass about games that have a female character are purly sexist. Whats wrong with having a femail character? I might be male but don't the chicks that can make sliced meat out of you :P

But not all women run around scantily clad like a belly dancer or a prostitute in real life, yet they do in oh so many games.

"Hai gais, check out mai bra of armour +10, it'll save my nipples from getting sliced! Nevar mind mai belly though, noone would try to stab me there!"

Give me a pretty face gently framed by some extremely heavily armoured killware any day :)~

After hearing people say boobs and ass about games that have a female character are purly sexist. Whats wrong with having a femail character? I might be male but don't the chicks that can make sliced meat out of you :P

But not all women run around scantily clad like a belly dancer or a prostitute in real life, yet they do in oh so many games.

"Hai gais, check out mai bra of armour +10, it'll save my nipples from getting sliced! Nevar mind mai belly though, noone would try to stab me there!"

Give me a pretty face gently framed by some extremely heavily armoured killware any day :)~

If you can find me a "Best & Less" in the year 1183, then ill be there :P lol.

*Edit.

She does not run around like a luney toon with a massive blade, shes on a mission of revenge. /facepalm.

For those who don't know the storyline, quit while your ahead, just tells me your lack of knowledge apon taking notice about the games story ;)

I was meant to say,

I might be male, but, it shows that chicks also have a tough side. Even when they can make sliced meat out of you :)

*Picks up GOD OF WAR character and Nariko, puts them into a arena. Last person standing anyone? I personally think if these games merged, it would be crazy.

Sorry but Kratos would pwn Nariko anyday. I mean he took down the freaking GODS man.

I was meant to say,

Sorry but Kratos would pwn Nariko anyday. I mean he took down the freaking GODS man.

Well if you want to get technical, the sword does cut threw flesh & bone xD Thats why I said it would = crazyness if they merged together and having play both characters in the same game. Besides, Nariko would die anyway seems though the sword kills any mortal who uses it in battle :)

If you watch the cutscene towards the end of the game, you do get a chance to be godess and seeing people getting mashed up by the sword, I will go with my chances with Nariko :P

*Edit; come to think of it, BF: BC had some cool cutscenes and the ending was sooo funny *Drives away in a truck full of gold.

*Edit.

She does not run around like a luney toon with a massive blade, shes on a mission of revenge. /facepalm.

For those who don't know the storyline, quit while your ahead, just tells me your lack of knowledge apon taking notice about the games story ;)

I'm trying to be cautious about posting in this thread... but did you just take something that had nothing to do with HS and turn it into something about HS? Ah, always delivers :)

Rob.

*Edit.

I'm trying to be cautious about posting in this thread... but did you just take something that had nothing to do with HS and turn it into something about HS? Ah, always delivers :)

Rob.

Only joking Robzy :)

Also, he's a man.

Also, blades on chains, and various other death implements that put tired old swords to shame.

Also, Nariko is too busy crying over her dead friend. Most likely because she's a woman.

Also, he's a man.

Also, blades on chains, and various other death implements that put tired old swords to shame.

Also, Nariko is too busy crying over her dead friend. Most likely because she's a woman.

What, you only like male characters? I find that a fair bit strange.

Ah huh, sighs* You clearly don't know what Heavenly Sword is about. *Sighs again*

Let me ask you a serious question, and I want it to be answered very seriously. "If your firend were to die in front of you and it was your BEST firend, what would you do? I would seek revenge :)

"If your firend were to die in front of you and it was your BEST firend, what would you do?

My firend is going to die! D:

/adds logs to firend to keep the flame going

Seriously index, stick to the topic. Cutscenes. Not thinking about firey bottoms.

I've always enjoyed the intro movie to RA2 and Yuri's Revenge, just for the cheesyness of them. Oh, and Billy Dee Williams in C&C3.

Looking forward to George Takei in RA3 as well :)

Okay. Given that the thread starter has seen fit to ignore 2 mods - including one who is a woman who CAN actually kick your arse - that probably does it for this thread.

Which is a damn shame as I know that I, and others, found it interesting.

index: this is not a chat room. If your topic spawns discussion on something else, take it elsewhere. It's not a hard rule to understand or live by.

Others seem to manage it.