Kung Fu Hung-Su

Badarse game music.

Just a little bit of information: The Tetris Theme is actually a russian folksong called Korobeiniki (translates to "Peddlars")

The Leisure Suit Larry themes official name is "For Your Thighs Only" (Check Al Lowes website for the story of the tune)

Hellmarch is one of my favourite tracks

The end song for God Hand is fantastic. One of the few games that has a song with lyrics during the end credits (others include Portal and Plants vs Zombies)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAga2AjfZlg

With lyrics like "The god power keeps my pimp hand strong" and "Dragon kick your arse into the milky way", you know it's full of win!

Hung-Su: You know game soundtracks is one way to draw me into any discussion.

Some awesome choices in this thread

Red Alert's Hell March was awesome, although the first song that plays in the original C&C is my favourite of the series.

Loving the Raptor remix. Tyrian had some brilliant music for a game of its vintage.

I'd also add that Halloween Harry had some cool music too but I can't find a good example.

This is one of my favourites, although not a PC game- this is a remix of the final boss from Sonic 3 and Knuckles:

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>&hl=en&fs=1">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

^Main theme from Painkiller game.

That guy gets bonus points for awesome Ozzy soundalike.

Raptor: Call of the Shadows Remastered. Even if you never played Raptor, you should listen to this if you like Daft Punk or anything electro retro. haahahaha

HOLY SHIT that rocks.

The first time I heard my Lucasarts and Sierra classics through my Roland MT-32 was one of my happiest moments in retro gaming.

It was years before console game music sounded this good.

Edited by SquallStrife

The first time I heard my Lucasarts and Sierra classics through my Roland MT-32 was one of my happiest moments in retro gaming.

It was years before console game music sounded this good.

ZOMG, i was just at lunch and i remembered this music and felt stupid cos i didn't post it before. Easily the best game music for me. Epic.

Can't believe Hellmarch hasn't been posted yet.

/end of thread

+1.

Frank Klepacki has done awesome work.

I was scrolling through this thread thinking "Someone has to have posted Hell March..." and then I saw it... JIZZ IN MY PANTS MOMENT OMG.

While I'm reminiscing!

and also

Fucking fucking epiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiic. THis thread was a good idea :D Sonic, Ryu, Deus Ex, Sonic Mayhem/Quake 2, yeahhhh. THat Quake 2 track is my favourite incidently, I think it's Level 2 that we first hear it :D In return for the memories, please accept this cover of Quad Machine. It is not as fast, but I reckon if we get another Quake game, this version would be make AWESOME main menu music.

The epic must continue. First, to whet your appetite.

Pokemon Remix - Trainer Battle!!!

BAHAHA I was getting into it so much I typed [pokemon][/pokemon] at first :D

But now...

Pokemon Trainer Battle - Metal remix

Best for last...Pokemon Remix - Gym battle

Edited by Kung Fu Hung-Su

Don't forget Quake 1

I'm sure there were more decent tracks (other than the main them).... might have to go hunting for the CD...

Wizards of the Sonic by Westbam :P

When you get about 4:30 into it is where the recogniseable part is :P

Outcast may have pound for pound one of the best OSTs I have ever seen.

Yes, that is the Moscow Symphony Orchestra.