Sign in to follow this  
DEVERE

Who's a SCHMUCK!?

Went to see my dog's puppies (my dog is the father.. obviously) this morning and this one fell in love with me... while I was trying to check out all the other pups, she kept on coming to me... repeatedly...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Meeting daddy

Posted Image

Daddy

Posted Image

GAWD.... I'm so ashamed of myself LOL.... I wasn't going to get one at all.....she's just too cute though

For those who want to know.. she's English Staffordshire Bull Terrier

I haven't named her yet.. but she's certainly got some spirit :)

Edited by DEVERE

Got some spirit?

Should call her Gin :)

ICK!! Hate Gin.. as a drink :P

We already thought about DJ (as in Doofus - my dogs name - Junior)... but still not sure.. only got her this morning, want to check out her real character after a few days... poor thing.. the cats are picking on her.

Got some spirit?

Should call her Gin :)

ICK!! Hate Gin.. as a drink :P

We already thought about DJ (as in Doofus - my dogs name - Junior)... but still not sure.. only got her this morning, want to check out her real character after a few days... poor thing.. the cats are picking on her.

Why don't you give her one of those pompous aristocratic names?

... and this one fell in love with me

Don't blame it on the dog.

name her after the forum?

Nerd.

... and this one fell in love with me

Don't blame it on the dog.

name her after the forum?

Nerd.

Lol she's hardly left my side since we brought her home.. she even ran the gauntlet... walked through a group of 4 hissing, spitting and clawing cats to get to me :P

Absolutely gorgeous.

We called our staffy Bronx (Gargoyles cartoon).

Dozer (as in bull dozer) was stolen by my sister for one of her Staffys

LOL not very cute when she bites you on the ear at 5 am :P

I slept in the lounge room with her last night in front of the fire....

So DEVERE, what name have you given this bundle of nips ?

:)

I still have no idea... "Sambucca" did sound alright.. but 2 syllable names for animals are better than big confusing names....I guess thats why pedigree animals have nicknames or stable names and then their show / racing name.

I still have no idea... "Sambucca" did sound alright.. but 2 syllable names for animals are better than big confusing names....I guess thats why pedigree animals have nicknames or stable names and then their show / racing name.

Booka ?...

Edited by eveln

Booka ?...

Or Sammy hahaha

That would shorten to "Sam" after about two calls.

One of my acquaintances has a cat named "Obediah Bollical". (say it aloud) She gets called "Obie" most of the time.

(btw: if pup is very curious and likes to explore the world with its teeth, how's "Nom Chompsky"?)

That would shorten to "Sam" after about two calls.

One of my acquaintances has a cat named "Obediah Bollical". (say it aloud) She gets called "Obie" most of the time.

(btw: if pup is very curious and likes to explore the world with its teeth, how's "Nom Chompsky"?)

My cat is called Lord Angus McSporran the 1th.. but he only answers to Angus or Angy.. lol ( the Lord was adopted after he decided he was Lord and master) :P