Sign in to follow this  
willm

The Supernatural finale

Did anyone watch it? what did you think?

I thought it was pretty amazing all things considered. I was glad that they used the original song for the opening again as well. I didn't foresee Michael being pulled into the pit as well, I wonder how that will turn out.

I think they changed the ending slightly since they got renewed for a sixth season. The show was originaly designed to only be 5 season with a self contained arc. I wonder if they would have still had sam jump into the pit, or if they still would have brought him back if they knew the show wasnt ending. What do you think?

The show was designed with an arc. That arc could have been shoe-horned into 3 seasons or played out to 8. They did it in 5. They never had the intention of finishing the show when the arc was complete.

Common misconception.

i could have happily seen the show end there. But it did seem a bit rushed but i guess thats just cause they drew out the last few eps so much.

The prophit dude was GOD LOLOLOL

The prophit dude was GOD LOLOLOL

Not the only conclusion you could come to, but certainly strongly suggested.

God getting all flustered about wanting to bang his crazy fan doesn't really fit all that well but hey, maybe God is big into stalker tang.