Sign in to follow this  
jubbing

Best Network Providor?

I'm also with TPG and love it. No problems and cheap as chips with awesome quota. It's ok though... I know you're trolling and just looking to stir the pot. Nice try though.

I'm not trolling. I just refuse to support a company that gives rubbish customer service and which out sources all of it's customer service staff to a country where I'd regard the people residing in this country to have intelligence barely higher than primates.

opening your mouth to change feet again, HH?

Silly OBA HH was banned a few days ago :)

Well if you're dumb enough that you NEED support then you only deserve to pay for customer support, rather than awesome quotas and flawless service.

What happens when its on their end though?

Even professionals still need support.

This is why im LOVING exetel. they know what they're doing. respond STUPIDLY quickly, and have both an Aus and overseas call centre. im fucking amazed at such a cheap service.

Exetel business may be another matter though.

I've dealt with some pretty shocking support with that side of things.

I have been with Exetel for more than 5 years and until now i have felt they were rock solid..

But they keep upping my price (3 times now) totalling $15 extra a month. I got an email saying they have been loosing money on my service for over a year now and were until now being nice and just accepting it. Which I don't believe at all.

If you can get on ADSL2 Exetel may still be good but if you are stuck on ADSL1 I don't think they are competitive any more.

I am in the process of changing very soon, just need to find a good plan / company.

I'm also with TPG and love it. No problems and cheap as chips with awesome quota. It's ok though... I know you're trolling and just looking to stir the pot. Nice try though.

I'm not trolling. I just refuse to support a company that gives rubbish customer service and which out sources all of it's customer service staff to a country where I'd regard the people residing in this country to have intelligence barely higher than primates.

Stop picking on old farts!

If you want quota, go with anyone OTHER THAN fuc@ing Telstra.

200GB cable plans now.

Stop picking on old farts!

If you want quota, go with anyone OTHER THAN fuc@ing Telstra.

200GB cable plans now.

yeh, leave us old farts alone!

:|

how much are the '200GB cable plans now.' as a matter of interest?

I'm paying $65 for Naked ADSL2+, 90G Peak/ Unlimited Offpeak, $0.50 per gig excess - I've gone way past 200G in just 3 weeks.....

I have been with Exetel for more than 5 years and until now i have felt they were rock solid..

But they keep upping my price (3 times now) totalling $15 extra a month. I got an email saying they have been loosing money on my service for over a year now and were until now being nice and just accepting it. Which I don't believe at all.

If you can get on ADSL2 Exetel may still be good but if you are stuck on ADSL1 I don't think they are competitive any more.

I am in the process of changing very soon, just need to find a good plan / company.

no, sorry. exetel is a dud now, they've stopped all the unlimited plans, and no longer have off peak quotas. there was a lot of negative feedback (fuckin' heaps!) and they've now agreed to honour existing contracts. none of the prior contracts exist. they are no longer a cheap viable option.

I have an email with their assurance that I will at least see this plan out without any changes, which I have bookmarked, just in case they change their minds again.

I'd be looking elsewhere, exetel are not for big downloaders anymore

goddam it!

Oh I absolutely agree it's why I am looking to leave Exetel also to either Internode or TPG, I haven't had any of the service issues with TPG that Hyper said he has had, (I was with them in the dial up days) and I use them for my mobile phone.

TPG are great, some of their tech staff are useless, I equate this to laziness/poor training.

A fair few of the people I have spoken to from TPG support are actually pretty clued up on what to do to fix stuff.

$75 for unlimited ADSL2+ is a great deal if you ask me!