2SHY

Steam Specials Thread

Sega Complete Pack

Buy Sega Complete Pack

Includes 24 items: Medieval II: Total War™, Outrun 2006: Coast 2 Coast, Rome: Total War™ - Gold, Rome: Total War™ - Alexander , Medieval II: Total War™ Kingdoms, SEGA Rally, Universe at War: Earth Assault, The Club™, Empire: Total War™, Space Siege, Empire: Total War™ - Special Forces Units & Bonus Content, Empire: Total War™ - Elite Units of the West, Empire: Total War™ - The Warpath Campaign, Empire: Total War™ - Elite Units of America, Empire: Total War™ - Elite Units of the East, Stormrise, Aliens vs. Predator™, Virtua Tennis 2009, Aliens vs. Predator Swarm Map Pack, Football Manager™ 2010, Napoleon: Total War™, Napoleon: Total War - Coalition Battle Pack, Vancouver 2010™ - The Official Video Game of the Olympic Winter Games, Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

PACKAGE INFO $89.99 USD

Aliens Vs Predator 50% Off $32.49 USD

worth it just to get all the total war games for $90 the other games would be those little streamer things girls put out the handle bars of their bikes.

Edited by nesquick

Tropico 3 is on special for US$7.50.

Worth a punt at that level I think.

I took that punt. It doesn't work very often unless you rename C:\Users\Name\AppData\Local\Tropico3 folder. Kinda misses the point. It shuts my computer down automatically if i do that. Its like Sim City 3000 sort of.

I like Tropico3 it's nice and casual and just a little bit funny - in a tongue-in-cheek way. Runs fine on my system (e7300,p45,GTX260). And yeah its like SimCity Satire Edition :)

I'm just waiting for bad company 2 to be on special.

I'm just waiting for bad company 2 to be on special.

Me too. I wanted it last month dammit.

I got it for $29 from kmart, i played the demo on 360 and enjoyed it, got it on pc, theres no network multiplayer, only split screen, which is still fun if you have a few xbox 360 controllers.

Singleplayer is good too and for 25 dollars its probably worth a shot.

I got it for $29 from kmart, i played the demo on 360 and enjoyed it, got it on pc, theres no network multiplayer, only split screen, which is still fun if you have a few xbox 360 controllers.

Singleplayer is good too and for 25 dollars its probably worth a shot.

Thanks mate..

I might pick it up to have a game with the other half.. Have 2 xbox controllers so it should be sweet.

Cheers.

for people who have bits and pieces you might be able to go halves with someone and gift the games you have across so to speak.

To be honest for me this pack is big but 80% of the games IMO aren't worth playing, huge bundle only a few gems.

You cant gift them across afaik.

Every time I've bought a pack where I had duplicates I couldn't gift them across either.

And when you buy the pack, you buy it as a pack, either for yourself or for a friend as a gift, there is no inbetween afaik.

Really? wreid when I brought Orange box I was able to gift the games I had duplicates of to other people. Maybe they just allowed it only for Orange box.

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article...=4502-TPJL-2656

EXTRA COPIES ARE NOT GIVEN IN MOST CASES.

ONLY TITLES PURCHASED IN SPECIAL PROMOTIONS AS OUTLINED BELOW ARE ELIGIBLE FOR GIFTABLE EXTRA COPIES

Extra copies will only be issued as a special promotion in the following cases:

Users who own "Left 4 Dead" and then go on to purchase "Left 4 Dead + Left 4 Dead 2 Bundle" will receive an extra copy of "Left 4 Dead"

Users who own “Half-Life 2” and go on to purchase “The Orange Box” or the "Valve Complete Pack" will receive an extra copy of “Half-Life 2”.

Users who own “Half-Life 2: Episode One” and then go on to purchase the "Half-Life 2: Episode Pack”, “Valve Complete Pack” or “The Orange Box” will receive an extra copy of “Half-Life 2: Episode One”.

Users who own "Dawn of War II" and then go on to purchase "Dawn of War II Gold Edition" will receive an extra copy of "Dawn of War II"

Users who purchase the available four pack for one of the following games will receive three extra copies to gift to friends:

Bioshock 2

Borderlands

Global Agenda

Iron Grip: Warlord

Left 4 Dead

Left 4 Dead 2

Madballs in Babo: Invasion

The Scourge Project

Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter

Shattered Horizon

Zero Gear

Hmmmmmmm Just played the Modnation Racers Demo on PS3 and that looks pretty sweet...

I might just get Sega allstars anyway.

One for the RTS Fans: (nesquick will be happy about this one)

http://store.steampowered.com/app/4770/

Total War™ Mega Pack

Includes 5 items: Medieval II: Total War™, Rome: Total War™ - Gold, Rome: Total War™ - Alexander , Medieval II: Total War™ Kingdoms, Empire: Total War™ $23.80USD

http://store.steampowered.com/app/34030/

Buy Napoleon: Total War™

Check out the standard edition of Napoleon: Total War™ on Steam.

-33%

$69.99

$46.89 USD

LucasArts Adventure classics.

People may like this pack: (for a limited time only)

Buy LucasArts Adventure Pack

Includes 4 items: Indiana Jones® and the Fate of Atlantis™ , The Dig® , Indiana Jones® and the Last Crusade™, LOOM™ Steam Play 50% off $9.99USD to $4.99USD

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/2102/

Edited by 2SHY

was not a fan of FEAR but tempted to get it at that price.

LA pack looks great too but Im not sure I want to play it nowdays

Packages that include this game

Buy Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Elite Echelon Edition

Includes 4 items: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell®, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory®, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent®, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction™ Deluxe Edition

PACKAGE INFO -39%

$75.99

$45.99 USD

ADD TO CART

http://store.steampowered.com/app/33229/

That's not bad for a new game plus 3 extra.