2SHY

Steam Specials Thread

lol, it doesnt really suit a wheel imo.

True its more of a controller type game....

I have tried it with a wheel on the PS3 for about 5 min before I went back to the control pad.

I bought undercover for $5, downloading now. I know I'll be disappointed, but ohwell.

Undercover is really easy. Don't expect world class game play here...Just something really easy to play.

Do i get to be a cop and chase criminals in it?

No. Expect to run and hide from them

Dead space is tempting for that price, I have never played it but I have always been on the fence about it.. Seems like it has some elements I like but some I don't this might be a good opportunity to pick it up cheap.

Dead space is tempting for that price, I have never played it but I have always been on the fence about it.. Seems like it has some elements I like but some I don't this might be a good opportunity to pick it up cheap.

Its a shitty console port.

Vsync caps the game at 30fps which feels too slow/laggy to aim effectively, and theres too much tearing if you don't have vsync along with some weird glitches.

There is a way around it though, you need to use rivatuner to force vsync to 60fps. Cant remember how its done exactly, from memory its with some 3d app thing that comes with it.

Man, sounds like it's not worth the effort.. I will just pre-order Fallout: New Vegas instead..

Edited by Bundy

http://store.steampowered.com/search/?specials=1

If for some reason you don't have Mass Effect, now is your chance. I'd get Mass Effect then Mass Effect 2 for the full effect.

Buy Mass Effect 2

-40%

$69.99

$41.99 USD

ADD TO CART

Buy Mass Effect 2 Digital Deluxe Edition

or check out the standard edition

-40%

$79.99

$47.99 USD

ADD TO CART

Buy Mass Effect

-75%

$19.99

$4.99 USD

ADD TO CART

Hard to say no for those prices, if you don't already have it. Mass Effect 2 is a 2010 GOTY contender.

Is Mass Effect really good? I purchased 1 should I get 2 as well?

Trying to download on 3FL does not work :(

If you like story driven RPGs with action shooter elements then yea Mass Effect 1 and 2 are pretty much the best you can find, even better if you like sci fi.

The shooter is better and mroe refined in 2 the RPG is thicker in 1 if that helps you contrast them. Story quality is great in both.

Edited by Bundy

Damn they jacked up the price on DA:O didn't they. I paid 60 USD for the deluxe edition at release.

Its alot cheaper on the US site.

Not sure why Dragon Age: Origins + Prima Official Strategy Guide is cheaper then Dragon Age: Origins on its own but its cheap enough for me to want it :)

Deus Ex Turns 10 today bitches! You can celebrate by buying it for $2.50 USD!

Now if you don't own this, most awesome game in history, then you truly deserve to die.

Go and get it now!

Deus Ex Turns 10 today bitches! You can celebrate by buying it for $2.50 USD!

Now if you don't own this, most awesome game in history, then you truly deserve to die.

Go and get it now!

I will own up I have never played it..

But it was talked up by a mate of mine at work so I got the pack when it was $20 USD on Steam not long ago... now im sad..

That's the price i pay for not playing awesome games when they come out.

Paid for it today but every game I have paid I can't download :S

I change Download regions and I keep getting: The steam servers are currently too busy to handle your request. Please try again in a few minutes.

Does anyone know what I have to do to get this to work. It seems nothing has downloaded for me for three days. Its really fucking me off.

Mega steam sale on, get on it bitches!!!!!

FYI, I think this might be like Christmas sales where they have daily mega specials.