Can't remember your login details? Read more... ×
2SHY

Steam Specials Thread

Au site MW is $10 more than MW2???

Lol another reason why COD 4 is better.

because it costs more?

O_O Well i guess Modern Warfare 1 is worth more than MW2. That's gotta count for something.. But yeah i guess my post was kinda vague from a less intellectual perspective. Edited by Mr.Twinkie

Daily Deal: Brian Spencer's Hacker Evolution: Untold is 66% off, $5.10USD.

Anbody played this?

Wish they make a discount for Homefront. The game's Aussie servers can get pretty close to a ghost town these days.

Edited by Mr.Twinkie

I bought the Frozenbyte Complete Collection

Trine

Shadowgrounds

Survivor

for $4.50 USD. Was discounted 85%

Yay my steam list grew by 3! Now are any of them actually worth playing?

Wish they make a discount for Homefront. The game's Aussie servers can get pretty close to a ghost town these days.

Yeah its a shame because it can be a bit of fun.

Trine

Shadowgrounds

Survivor

Trine is quite awesome, physics based platformer, I believe it has (same screen) coop aswell.

Dead Rising 2 and RE5 50% off today, totally worthwhile purchases the both of them imo.

Capcom make some quality PC ports too.

Edited by NukeJockey

Yeah its a shame because it can be a bit of fun.

Trine

Shadowgrounds

Survivor

Trine is quite awesome, physics based platformer, I believe it has (same screen) coop aswell.

Dead Rising 2 and RE5 50% off today, totally worthwhile purchases the both of them imo.

Hmmm RE5 sounds promising. Despite not liking it in my first try, i didnt play that much of it and it was ages ago on the xbox. I do like RE alot so this might be a good catch. Edited by Mr.Twinkie

Civ IV is only $4.99 for the next 16 hours. One of the best games ever made for $5, fuck yeah!

Worth it just for the Nimoy Narration alone!

It's not on special but I would like to know if anyone has played the strategy games Birth of America, American Civil War or Spanish-American War 1898 DLC. If you did what did you think? The next instalment is out now, Pride of Nations, and it comes with Spanish-American War 1898 if you buy it before 10am Monday. Worth the $20?

I picked up Dead Rising 2, really liking it, will play more tonight.

Like Nuke says the port seems really good quality, no tech issues so far runs well on max settings and looks good.

Might nab Dead Rising 2, it looks shiny and fun. Resident Evil 5 was solid when I played it on 360 but I traded it in because the co-op AI shit me.

Hurry! Everyone HURRY! Secret of the Magic Crystals is only $2:49 for the next 9 hours. "In this game you manage a horse-breeding farm set in a fantasy surrounding. The game enables you to breed legendary horses such as Pegasus, Unicorn, Fire-steed, Ice-steed and Demon-steed. You can buy over 700 objects during the game. Make all kinds of horseshoes as well as lots of magical potions for your horses. " FUCK YEAH! Faith in gaming, restored! Oh, and Darkspore is half price too.

You know what, I probably wouldn't check it as much if it was sticky.

When it gets bumped I take a look.

Yeah unfortunately stickies don't have any impact on me. I don't even notice that they're there.

I wish they can make a really fun RPG discounted hard.

Lol they dropped the price of Kane and Lynch Dog Days. That game seemed not too bright.

Is it better than the first one?

It was the first game I owned on my xbox 360 (Came with the system)

It was also the first game I ever traded in (ended up getting more for it than what it was selling on ebay)

Fear pack is pretty cheap today 50% off iirc, F.E.A.R is a definite buy for anyone who has never played it.

If you don't like Kane and Lynch, you don't appreciate interesting characters, and mature stories.

People complain about the gameplay being generic, but here's a protip: Look at 90% of your games collection post-1995 and you'll find the same thing.

Fear pack is pretty cheap today 50% off iirc, F.E.A.R is a definite buy for anyone who has never played it.

In anticipation of the fucking run mode or whatever it is called in the ridiculously and ill-fated named F3AR, I deem this a worthy deal, and will buy it tonight.

Edited by elfinke