Can't remember your login details? Read more... ×
2SHY

Steam Specials Thread

is 2 copy of boarderlands worth 13 bucks?

Fucking fuck yes! Damm I missed that, would have gotten the other for a mate. Me and my stupid ultra fast clicking through Steam.

Get the version with the expansion packs.

Oh, it's not the GOTY one the specials page? Lucky it was left at the 'review your information' page of the purchase.

Done. Thanks for the tip!

Bad Company 2 is $5 today ! 5 frickn' dollars !!!

This really wants me to get BC2 as a warmup for Battlefield 3. xD

The battlefield pack is only 10 bucks.

Edited by Mr.Twinkie

Magicka complete pack for US$8.50. I'm tempted, since it had quite a lot of hype when launched. Anyone recommend it? I'm happy to just get the base game if the DLC is not worth the time.

Halflife pack for $10. Any of those games worth playing? I didn't like the first one.

HL2 is pretty much more of HL1, but better. Blue shift was interesting, but again is more of HL1. I don't think you'd enjoy the pack :)

Magicka complete pack for US$8.50. I'm tempted, since it had quite a lot of hype when launched. Anyone recommend it? I'm happy to just get the base game if the DLC is not worth the time.

I am curirous about this also.

Im also hoping that the Magic The Gathering 2012 edition comes down in price during these sales.

I ponied up the $8 for Magicka without knowing much about it at all. If it's crap, I'm sure I'll live.

Won't get to play it till Thursday, though.

My mate and I are loving magicka. Found its a bit buggy though. We often get kicked off mid game. Play it with a friend for the most laughs I reckon.

I might just but hl2 for now, for source if nothing else.

dasa and I had some laughs with it when we got it a while back, its just over the top rpg style parody, so much fun, so many references, so little time...

There's nothing really appealing in this sale.

I nearly bought Fable III just for the sake of buying something.

Then i realized.. I just bought RAM, GPU and paid rent.

already have Terraria and Super Meat Boy, so nothing interesting of today.

Maybe tomorrow will yield a better crop of games.

Thanks nuke, I've decided against it. Too many games to play and not enough time. It'll be on sale this christmas no doubt so if I change my mind it's only six months 'till I get another go (assuming it doesn't make the midweek, weekend, or daily deals).

Seriously, Steam should just average out the normal price and sale price and have that as their all-the-time price >.<

I tried the Solar 2 demo, it's got an interesting Osmos feel to it. Played half an hour, the demo won't let you progress past being a small star. I made one of my orbiting planets into a star, assuming it'd be under my control and I'd have a rad dual-star system, but it split off to do its own thing - then crashed into me, killing us both. Darn punk kids!

For five bucks I'm curious, but I don't think I'll get it. The demo's worth playing for the humourous messages that pop up, it seems the devs would *really* like you to buy the full version >.>

Todays deals are

Men of War -- off - $8.74

Defense Grid the Awakeniing - $2.49

ARma II - $20.00

Tropico 3 - $3.74

CoD MW 2 $45.00

Kane and Lynch 1 and 2 - $5.00 each

Two Worlds 2- $17.00

Assassins Creed Series Collectors Pack $27.19 (All three games) - with each game $6.79, 6.79 and 19.99 seperately

Sniper Ghost Warrior $4.99

Torchlight $3.00

Dragon Age 1 & 2 $45.00. DA 1 $17.00 and $41.99 seperately...

Everyone probably has torchlight by now but if not don't miss it.

Even a casual dungeon crawler fan could sing 5-8hours in this minimum at 3 bucks that makes the the cheapest piece of entertainment you could give yourself.

also the co-op mod works now! (sort of)

I didn't like it. Needs proper co-op.

Don't see the point in playing a game like that singleplayer, because lets face it, the gameplay isn't all that fun.

Some of these games I would love to try at such cheap prices but god time is a virtue that I just don't have at the moment. T_T

I got Bioshock 1 & 2. I was itching to get those. Shogun Total War 2 I'll probably just pick up the Collector's special at EB.

I bought Assassins Creed: Brotherhood, I've wanted it for a while and I had a feeling it was going to be on special during this summer sale so at 3am last night I checked and bam, didn't even think about it.

I bought Assassins Creed: Brotherhood, I've wanted it for a while and I had a feeling it was going to be on special during this summer sale so at 3am last night I checked and bam, didn't even think about it.

The multiplayer intrigued me. I remember reading about it on atomic's trail in the e3 article on the magazine. I wonder if it's anything good or fresh. Edited by Mr.Twinkie