2SHY

Steam Specials Thread

I snagged X3 Gold just before... should be interesting.

Had a workmate that did nothing else with his free time but play X3. :P

Just picked up the Dead Space pack for $20 and Neverwinter Nights 2 platinum for $7, pretty happy :)

Thinking I might grab F1 2010 as well, only a tenner atm, seems pretty cheap. It's a pretty good game too from what I hear.

Wasn't me, I nearly finished it, just didn't enjoy it at all.

You suck though.

I've been over this with nesquick and you aswell I think.

Sci Fi isn't my thing, so I'm automatically biased :P

Lazer pistols bore the shit out of me, Mass effect would appeal to me if it had fire axes and electric bastard swords, but noooo, just boring lazers!

Lazer pistols bore the shit out of me, Mass effect would appeal to me if it had fire axes and electric bastard swords, but noooo, just boring lazers!

See this proves you never even tried it.

they still use conventional projectiles albeit accelerated to super fast speeds.

Who in their right mind hasn't played, finished and loved the absolute shit out of Portal 2?

Who in their right mind hasn't played, finished and loved the absolute shit out of Portal 2?

Me. But I'll be playing it once it finishes downloading. In about 3 days time...

Me. But I'll be playing it once it finishes downloading. In about 3 days time...

Also me as I can't currently afford it :(

they still use conventional projectiles albeit accelerated to super fast speeds.

I dunno if it's just me, but it really, really seemed like he was being sarcastic.

Bought Solar 2 tonight played it for about 4 hours. My god it was fun.

Still waiting on the download of Cities XL 2011 that I bought yesterday. I have been looking for a decent city simulator and i hope this will suffice.

I really do need something that isn't controlling mass armies or blasting away with guns. -__-"

Edited by Mr.Twinkie

I got TDU2 1st day I think, haven't even bothered trying to download it yet

Sale is almost over :(

But it'll mean we can download stuff soon :P

The steam website has just stopped working completely for me..

Was about to get x3...

Hmm.. back up now.

Edited by bushi

I dunno if it's just me, but it really, really seemed like he was being sarcastic.

I dunno if it's just me but your posts never add anything to topics.

I dunno if it's just me but your posts never add anything to topics.

Well, repair your sarcasm detection systems and I won't need to stray. :)

Upload a video to YouTube and show us how manly you are. ;)

Edited by Reb1rth.

I bought it when it first came out... and only played about 2 hours of it. I'll get around to it some day. I just don't like that constant feeling of stupidity it gives you, followed by about three seconds of cleverness before you're onto the next challenge and you feel like a dullard again.

I just don't like that constant feeling of stupidity it gives you, followed by about three seconds of cleverness before you're onto the next challenge and you feel like a dullard again.

Sounds like you're describing my life.

I got myself Divinity 2 Dragon Knights Saga and i'm really enjoying it. I've played about 3 hours so far and it's quite fun indeed :).

I got myself Divinity 2 Dragon Knights Saga and i'm really enjoying it. I've played about 3 hours so far and it's quite fun indeed :).

I grabbed that during the last sale and never bothered to try it.

Maybe when I'm really bored. Demon's Souls on PS3 is eating up all my time at the moment.

I grabbed that during the last sale and never bothered to try it.

Maybe when I'm really bored. Demon's Souls on PS3 is eating up all my time at the moment.

I'm loving it and i didn't like Dragon Age or Fallout. I guess i like these B grade RPGs, or maybe it's because it feels a little like Diablo and it's a little more straight forward.

Good fun anyway. Pitty I'm off to Sweden tomorrow, i gotta a level 11 troll to kill :)