2SHY

Steam Specials Thread

I played the Altitude demo awhile back, it was alright fun. Still on sale, though I'd imagine it'll end very soon.

Fuck I missed it, was it any good?

I already own it, pushing close to 1000hrs playing it. Was just wondering if any Atomicans gave it a thrash over the weekend, wanted to see what they thought of it.

Fuck I missed it, was it any good?

I already own it, pushing close to 1000hrs playing it. Was just wondering if any Atomicans gave it a thrash over the weekend, wanted to see what they thought of it.

it looked cool and i wanted to give it a bash but i didnt have the time to download it so i missed out on it.

shame.

There's a free demo available if you wanna try it out.

This.

Plus read the following:

Altitude demo expanded and unlimited

The Altitude demo available from http://altitudegame.com/ and Steam has no time limit and includes access to all 5 planes (1st red perk, rubber hull, heavy armor, turbocharger). This perk set includes choices that are viable both for casual and for competitive play. If you enjoy Altitude but can't afford to buy it, please stick around, our community would love to have you.

Players can unlock access to the remaining perks at any time for a one-time purchase of $10.

What's with these unnessesary pictures?

He thinks it's 4chan. It's Twinkie's style.

He thinks it's 4chan. It's Twinkie's style.

I had to google to find out what the heck 4chan is. -__-"

Sorry if it bothered you.

Anyways I just bought Arkham Asylum. O_O

Yippee!

Edited by Mr.Twinkie

I also have not played arkham asylum... Maybe one day, but I'm not busting to play it.

Man. Highly recommended. Play it before the new one comes out.

Arkham Asylum is totally worth it just for playing the challenge modes for ten minutes from time to time.

In other news, Dino D-Day is $5 on Steam. Just watch the trailer.

Is that some motherfucking dinosaurs with frickin' machineguns on their heads? Fighting as soldiers in World War 2?

Why yes, that's exactly what it is.

I swear i was so wtf when i watched somebody actually gave the dinosaur war concept in action. Fuckin hilarious.

With games like this, noone can complain about there being no innovation in FPS these days :)

Why? All you do is shoot each other, the dinosaurs are different but the gameplay formula is the same as DOD which is over a decade old.