2SHY

Steam Specials Thread

Bioshock was a great game.

I loved the world of Rapture, I loved the splicers, I loved the other characters in the game, atlas, fontaine etc.

The gameplay was fun, Plasmids are awesome. However I can understand how some people couldn't like it.

Yeah agree with you there, Im yet to play no: 2 though.

Shatter for $2.50.

The best $2.50 you'll ever spend on something from New Zealand (or anywhere, really :P).

Masseffect2 40% off today (buy it from the US/UK store should be cheaper)

if you have not played the Mass effect games they are awesome and you should go get them now, oh and theres a Demo for ME2 if your unsure.

also Left4Dead1 is only $7.50 another awesome game buy that to.

if you have not played the Mass effect games they are awesome and you should go get them now, oh and theres a Demo for ME2 if your unsure.

also Left4Dead1 is only $7.50 another awesome game buy that to.

Awesome replay value there as well. :-)

$23.99 USD from the US, $41.99 USD here. 'sif.

Only just picked up ME in this sale anyway; along with the other stuff, it'll be a while until I'm up to ME2.

God damnit! My game collection on Steam has gone from 35 odd games to 58 in a matter of days...

Introversion pack is the best bucks I've spent in years. (Defcon, Uplink, Darwinia $5US)

On a side note, I found another spare cd key I can't use. This one is for Dark Messiah, I'll trade if anyone has a spare game, or maybe just give it away.

Two bucks for "Flatout: Ultimate Carnage"?

Sign me up, bitches!!

That's the first game I've bought this sale. Even though I already had Flatout 2, the price was too tempting. :P

Bought Dirt 2 and Torchlight.

Have established that Dirt 2 is mediocre and unlikely to see completion.

Bought Dirt 2 and Torchlight.

Have established that Dirt 2 is mediocre and unlikely to see completion.

Bugger, thats a shame. I got Dirt 1 for 3 bucks or something silly like that, seemed quite good.

Burnout Paradise was surprisingly good.

Pro Street and Grid were also decent. Tho you do need a good wheel with atleast 2.5 turns lock to lock and decent pedals.

Thinking about buying Torchlight, Red Orchestra and Flatout: Ultimate carnage all for $9.50 USD. Seems like pretty good value IMO.

Edited by brissmas

Bugger, thats a shame. I got Dirt 1 for 3 bucks or something silly like that, seemed quite good.

DIRT2 is great IMO.

Guess it depends on the person. I loved the old Ratbag games Powerslide and Dirt Track Racing and the old Colin Rally 2.

Dirt track games just don't get done enough these days. Give me a dirt oval and a Super Saloon or superstock and that will be me happy. (Been done in rFactor as mods, but you're best to have a beefy customised pedal set and proper sim wheel).

DIRT 1 was shit.

Fucking atrocious physics.

I've steered clear of DIRT 2 because of that...although Codemasters seemed to have fixed much of that in GRID, although track racing's a far cry from gravel.

Thief use to be worth it. I would say yes since its only $3.

Use to be a great game.

Thief: Deadly Shadows worth it for $3?

Yup.

It's not as good as 1 & 2, but certainly an enjoyable game...especially for three bucks.

Edited by hectorbustnuts

did anyone here realize that if you look at the steam update news it has grand theft auto san andreas 75% off yet it isn't on the steam store

Edited by arkiek

did anyone here realize that if you look at the steam update news it has grand theft auto san andreas 75% off yet it isn't on the steam store

go to the UK store, has the pack for 15pounds with gta1,2.3,VC, and SA