neX

StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty

ok small problem after completing the game on normal and a few on hard it says completed 25/26 missions although after counting up the playable missions I have 28 what gives

ok small problem after completing the game on normal and a few on hard it says completed 25/26 missions although after counting up the playable missions I have 28 what gives

The "choice" missions are actually 2 missions each. Plus the secret cow level.

Edited by Ihsan

Ok, i've added everyone on the list that has their numbers there.

Had my first 2v2 game tonight, got my arse handed to me.... a) partly because i'm a noob, and b) partly because i didn't know the map (refer point a). :P

I think it'd be great to have a team member I know (my random partner in Beginner League was real uncommunicative) and be able to both watch replays together and work out where we went wrong when we lose, and solidify what we did right when we win!

-A-

[Edit: Obviously I think A comes after A.... >_> ]

Edited by Ashlar

Got my name wrong man, it's Thyran. I don't know what number I am though...

Log in to Battle.net, click Starcraft 2, the either hover over your avatar on the right to show it, or click your name/avatar and the number will be next to your name on the profile screen.

-A-

Edited by Ashlar

My char name is Xtacles (151) and I've still got one placement game left in the 1v1 league. So far I'm 2 for 2 =/

The times I've lost I've been absolutely reamed (last game the guy massed voidrays and even though I scouted it I was playing terribly and didn't counter with vikings) but the times I've won I've won fairly conclusively.

I'm on the US battlenet (was cheaper to digitally purchase) so not sure if I can play with you guys? But if I can it'd be pretty cool to have people to play with for practice etc :))))

Xtacles (151)

no such name. or character???? ahh thatd b because your on the us battle.net

Edited by Vanne

Xtacles (151)

no such name. or character???? ahh thatd b because your on the us battle.net

Yeah, name is Xtacles, code is 151 but I'm on the US battlenet so wasn't sure eh.

Got my name wrong man, it's Thyran. I don't know what number I am though...

Log in to Battle.net, click Starcraft 2, the either hover over your avatar on the right to show it, or click your name/avatar and the number will be next to your name on the profile screen.

-A-

Ah, cheers.

It's Thyran (211)

Not as far as I can tell, I've been playing a custom map all day, the one where you build unit production buildings, and you just let forces mass. It's pretty fun, but can be a strain on your computer if it's not done within 20 or so minutes.

On the last mission and its fucking hard

Online name: Negotiator (204)

Will have to do the ranking games before getting my arse handed to me online

got this today and have done a few campain missions,

add me however the adding works, havnt looked at that much yet

Usually I suck at RTSes and usually just watch the cutscenes on Youtube.

This is the first RTS that I have thoroughly enjoyed every minute of! The campaign is awesome - don't know if I'm skilled enough to try my luck at multiplayer, but the campaign alone is so much fun. Some of the missions are pure genius and loads of fun.

I can be found on Shuriken (184).

Well, I played online last night and it was WOO HOO. Great fun.

Enjoyed joining games v's the PC. Medium was good and Hard was better for my abilities atm and will try the harder games later.

I then found a couple of friends and we had a couple of epic games where at the end it was like 30 Battle Cruisers V's a Protoss Mothership and 25 Carriers. We only just won with the Protoss MS thank god. One of the best games I have ever partaken in.

I will copy everyones names and numbers and add all of you to get some Friday night or Saturday night gaming going if your up for it.

Cheers

Added shuriken and Negotiator to the Second Post (all game nic's are there now).

If you want to add your game nic to the SP please list your Game Nic and ID number eg for me it is rezyn#772.

You can find the ID number by logging into your battle.net account and then viewing your profile - the number is faded sligthly after your game nic.

Edited by neX