Sign in to follow this  
StoolSample

Looking for a CF Mobo With Double x16

Yeah Im just inquiring about crossfire motherboards that do 16x16 not 8X8..? PCI-EX 2.0 a Plus.

Support for 1066Mhz DDR-2 a bonus also.

See Sig for Specs

Any Suggestions.. Ive done a lot of searching a little while ago, didnt have much luck past 8x8 or 16x4 boards... :(

$$

Do you have a budget at all? I'd recommend the X48-DS4, great board and great price.

+1 for that mobo, however, X38 based mobo would run xfire on full x16 slots.

Do you have a budget at all? I'd recommend the X48-DS4, great board and great price.

+1 for that mobo, however, X38 based mobo would run xfire on full x16 slots.

+2 for that mobo.... I use it. Hasn't failed me once.

the P5E is good and cheap - being an X38, it's well under $200 these days - as little as $160 Lambo was telling me! there's no difference between the X38 and the X48 except the Intel wankery - and there's fuck all difference between, the P5E, the P5E Maximus, and the P5E Maximus Extreme etc etc the Maximus Extreme (Special Edition) is basically just a P5E with H2O.

I actually had one in my last rig, but I sold it - but I've got another one on the way (I have a plan - muhahaha!).

they're great overclockers, have decent cooling, and have well above average sound (Supreme FX II)

http://www.asus.com/products.aspx?l1=3&amp...amp;modelmenu=1

Looks like I stick with the P5E, thankyou guys for the great knowledge and quickness of your replies and yeh it was understandable when i did some searching. :)

On the Way...1066Mhz Ram and Another 3870 @ x16 (I Like the GB Blue PCB :), Overclock my E4500 and Im set for a while. ThX Guru's

$$

No dual x16 PCI-E CF boards coming from AMD/ATI in the future???

Edit: Never mind.. Just read another thread that confirms my suspicions that the ASUS M3A79-T has this feature, running PCI-E with 3 slots having 16lanes each, or 4 with 8 lanes each.