Leonid

A present for Atomic's gay community

I can't really say much about the video as it would be too much of a give-away, but it's not long - only 57 seconds.

I'm going to go cry in a corner now. Or shake in helpless laughter - I'm not sure which response would be most appropriate at this point...

What the fucking fuck is that shit!?

Surely...a piss take? A Jon Stewart send-up?

No real human is THAT fucking retarded, surely?

Edited by hectorbustnuts

That is the Family Research Council.

Think they're fringe? Think again. They host a yearly Values Summit, attended by all the top GOP and Democrat bigwigs in the USA.

Here's another one of their gems:

And apparently, the change of the Don't Ask Don't Tell policy implemented by Clinton will lead to homosexual rape-fests in the US military:

Here’s how the Family Research Council envisions things going if Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell is repealed: first, more straight soldiers, sailors, airmen and marines will be fellated in their sleep against their will. Then, commanders afraid of being labeled homophobes will refuse to do anything about it. Eventually, the straight service members will quit out of fear.

On a conference call with reporters today, FRC Senior Fellow for Policy Studies Peter Sprigg delivered the results of what he said was the first-ever study of “homosexual assault” in the military. Joined by several former military officers opposed to allowing gays and lesbians to serve openly in the armed forces, he warned Congress that the DADT repeal language currently under discussion with the agreement of the White House will turn the U.S. military into a terrifying free-rape zone where no heterosexual is safe.

“We are today releasing an analysis of publicly available documents which show that homosexuals in the military are three times more likely to commit sexual assaults than heterosexuals are relative to their numbers,” Sprigg said. “We believe this problem would only increase if the current law against homosexuality…were to be repealed.”

That is the Family Research Council.

...snip

Scary shit

...snip

That is indeed some scary shit.

It never ceases to amaze me how stupid some people are.

I don't think stupidity is the issue.

I think being evil, malicious fucking liars in an deliberate attempt to influence the uneducated and bigotted is the issue.

I've done the research, and the Nazis couldn't have been gay. Did you see what they were wearing ?

American revolutionary war uniforms on the other hand.... hmmmm....

Leonid, I was sitting here thinking you had gotten your cock out for a bit of a show.

I bet Taran's hopes are now dashed after being raised so high!

I'm not amazed, just horrified we share the same planet, and genome, as these retards.

I don't think stupidity is the issue.

I think being evil, malicious fucking liars in an deliberate attempt to influence the uneducated and bigotted is the issue.

See,, now this post here, this is made of WIN! :)

That is some deeply disturbing, insidious. evil muck racking shit going on there in the FRC.

I'm horrified we share the same planet, and genome, as these retards.

How do we know that their way of thinkings isn't THE right way though? Because a higher percentage of the world agrees with your views? Since when have statistics proved anything?

:P

Didn't Hitler get married before blowing his head off.

He did get married, and then took a cyanide pill to aviod capture.

So why is this mis-informed git broadcasting this shit?!?

Leonid, I was sitting here thinking you had gotten your cock out for a bit of a show.

I bet Taran's hopes are now dashed after being raised so high!

Yeah exactly!

C'mon leo, raise the bar ;)

Eventually, the straight service members will quit out of fear.

But then surely, in there eyes this would be a good thing?

Lets think on this. They hate gays. The armed services is 100% gay. Military personnel often go of to be shot, blown up and otherwise killed by Johnny Foreigner.

So surely win/win for the Family Research Council nutjobs?