Sign in to follow this  
unr3strict3d

Unr3strict3d's First Build :)

Ok, another update.

Thought i better excite you (And me :P) to some new parts coming my way very soon :D :D

Came into a little bit of money from working shitloads with my mum.

Ok i have ordered the Hyper 212+, Arctic Silver 5, A Dvi cable and a fan adapter cable.

All these from PCCG and express post so expect another post on either Tuesday or Wednesday hopefully :D

And also a Wifi antenna, 9 DbI From Ebay so i expect that during the week. They may not seem like big parts. But they are for me.

Also i will be getting my F3 Spinpoint very soon so i'm one excited person right now.

Just thought i better let you know :P

Jealous?

Edited by unr3strict3d

be careful overclocking your CPU, don't overvolt to much or you will cause it to prematurely lose its overclockability, a few of the overclocking gods also have written on forums to not use LLC (load Line Calibration) apparently it kills intel chips slowly lol.

be careful overclocking your CPU, don't overvolt to much or you will cause it to prematurely lose its overclockability, a few of the overclocking gods also have written on forums to not use LLC (load Line Calibration) apparently it kills intel chips slowly lol.

Yeah i dont plan going major all out over clock, just a quiet one will do, And really LLC kills the chips lols

Cant really overclock that much with a stock without worrying about temps.

But are you jealous? :P

And cheaper, i've heard good stuff about it thats why i looked at it.

Before i get this i just want to clarify, if windows comes up saying i should back my stuff up as the hardrive is faulty,

I should get rid of it? Ive run disk check and all that with no errors but windows keeps comming up saying that i should back up.

The drive is not new and probably has just kicked the can in. Anyway, the F3 will be a big upgrade :D

Had the same problem when I bought my girlfriend a brand new spinpoint F3 drive, didn't do anything about it and it went away. Go figure.

Hows the 4870 going? Wouldn't mind seeing some benchmarks with it dude.

And cheaper, i've heard good stuff about it thats why i looked at it.

Before i get this i just want to clarify, if windows comes up saying i should back my stuff up as the hardrive is faulty,

I should get rid of it? Ive run disk check and all that with no errors but windows keeps comming up saying that i should back up.

The drive is not new and probably has just kicked the can in. Anyway, the F3 will be a big upgrade :D

Had the same problem when I bought my girlfriend a brand new spinpoint F3 drive, didn't do anything about it and it went away. Go figure.

Hows the 4870 going? Wouldn't mind seeing some benchmarks with it dude.

Really? And yeah i've been a bit slack with the benches, so when i get the heatsink ill have a blast and post them on here.

Ill start off with vantage as that's the only one i have :P And the 4870 is going good :D

Do you want to hear the truthful answer?

Sure but i know its going to be a yes :P

No.

Lier ! Your just hiding it :P

totally!

Yep i Knew it :D

I hate waiting. Really annoys me. The other thing i hate is slack people. Especially on Ebay. But then you get some slowpoke that hasn't even sent your stuff, even though you paid for it nearly a week ago. That really annoys me. But I'm just one impatient little prick that the world has to put up with :P :P

I'm totally jealous of your uber rig =(

None of mine compare to the awesomeness of yours ! :'(

See, :P Nah i feel so good about it because i built it myself. Thats why its so uber good :P

I bet you think the same about yours. And so does everyone else :D

weird, is the G15 longer than the G19? because your screen seems about the same size in comparison to the G19 and my screen (22" viewsonic thing)

Nesquick you build is mad :D And i love your fricken screen man, I'm so jealous :P

And raxo55, I've looked at your signature about 1000 times. That's they way i would like my build to turn out later :D

So spoiled getting a 800D arn't you raxo ::P

Nesquick you build is mad :D And i love your fricken screen man, I'm so jealous :P

Worth every dollar I spent on it :)

I waited for like 6 months to get one though, till they were $679, kinda wish I had 2 :(

I waited for like 6 months to get one though, till they were $679, kinda wish I had 2 :(

Fuck i wish i had the money to get that. Well looks like we both need to save up :P

Your screen is twice the price of my rig :P

LOL And speaking of your rig, how much many more parts do you need? Must be getting close now?

Edit: Double post :D

Edited by unr3strict3d

with IPS panels you get what you pay for ;) plus I have to work to afford this stuff ;) Edited by nesquick

And raxo55, I've looked at your signature about 1000 times. That's they way i would like my build to turn out later :D

haha, yea. I'm pretty excited about getting that case. it looks so great.

Look at you almost done now, Pitty about that ram I was going to try and send probs should get it fixed under warrant. Glad the stock cooler is fine though.

haha, yea. I'm pretty excited about getting that case. it looks so great.

Lucky bastard

LOL And speaking of your rig, how much many more parts do you need? Must be getting close now?

Edit: Double post :D

Look at you almost done now, Pitty about that ram I was going to try and send probs should get it fixed under warrant. Glad the stock cooler is fine though.

Won a MOBO off Ebay for $50 plus postage and ordering the PSU on Tuesday then ill be done. Might make a thread when its all done.

Edited by brissmas

Won a MOBO off Ebay for $50 plus postage and ordering the PSU on Tuesday then ill be done. Might make a thread when its all done.

Nice man, and defiantly make a thread, Would like to see how it all goes :)

I think my setup is pretty close to perfection now.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t188/Jo...13/P1010377.jpg

-i5 750

-4gb ram

-H55n ITX mobo

-XFX HD5850 XXX edition

-Corsair H50 with noctua ULNA fan

-Hitachi 500gb 7200rpm drive

-Antec neo eco 450 PSU (threw the small FSP one in the bin)

-SG05 case

-Dell U2711 LCD

-Logitech z2300 speakers

epic :D

Tis a nice build to be sure.

I think mine is finally complete (although I'm still having doubts about the K62 tbh) I just whacked my Audigy sound card in the other day and have been having a blast playing games in 5.1 with my Z5500Ds, sounds so much better than onboard, Crysis sounds amazing.

I'm thinking of going for the Fractal Design case that mudg3 has or maybe an 800D (gotta show off the WC bruz!)

Depends on if either can fit the rad/res etc. in the case. Would drop my noise levels right down having the res inside a case, thats for sure.

Some more airflow over the mobo would be nice too, the K62 doesn't seem to blow enough air onto the mobo heatsincs and I touched one the other day and just about burnt myself.

Still, I like the look of my case.

TL;DR - Its awesome finishing a build and being 100% happy with it.