Sign in to follow this  
unr3strict3d

Unr3strict3d's First Build :)

TL;DR - Its awesome finishing a build and being 100% happy with it.

mmm true, mine has been the culmination of a FUCKLOAD of trying every part under the sun...

TL;DR - Its awesome finishing a build and being 100% happy with it.

mmm true, mine has been the culmination of a FUCKLOAD of trying every part under the sun...

And you did that so other people didn't have to.

You really should have written a blog about it, what have you had, about 10 different builds in the last 12 months? :P

and then some...

lol

What it did do was give me a lot of experience with components which I can pass on to others.

Edited by nesquick

its a good but expensive hobby, though like car engines if its not fast im not that interested.

i hate doing virus/malware scans on peoples old crappers, and hate rebuilding a stock engine it just doesnt interest me.

but give me a new top or semi top of the line rig to build and im keen as mustard.

its always good to get your parts in from the post thats probably why i done my last upgrade in stages so i could get more parcels.

in our day and age you dont have to spend much to get a semi top of the line pc that will rip through games.

this is a good community and there is always someone willing to help out thats why i like it here.

im gald you are happy with your rig and take pride in the fact that you built it.

/end rant

Edited by AMD AKIMBO

its a good but expensive hobby, though like car engines if its not fast im not that interested.

i hate doing virus/malware scans on peoples old crappers, and hate rebuilding a stock engine it just doesnt interest me.

but give me a new top or semi top of the line rig to build and im keen as mustard.

its always good to get your parts in from the post thats probably why i done my last upgrade in stages so i could get more parcels.

in our day and age you dont have to spend much to get a semi top of the line pc that will rip through games.

this is a good community and there is always someone willing to help out thats why i like it here.

im gald you are happy with your rig and take pride in the fact that you built it.

/end rant

:D +1 Exactly

Ok Time to update :D (Sorry for shitty pics, Phone camara)

A pleasant parcel arrived today.

Posted Image

Containing Lots of stuff.

Posted Image

Like this.

Posted Image

And this.

Posted Image

But this is the highlight of the update :D

Posted Image

Another angle :P

Posted Image

All in and ready to run :D

Posted Image

And a quick shot of the look through the side window.

Posted Image

:D

Looks awesome, should get your oc pretty high with that cooler! My package from PCCG came today aswell :D

Looks awesome, should get your oc pretty high with that cooler! My package from PCCG came today aswell :D

Yeah its running at 4ghz atm, stable as ever and cool :D

Nice!

Expecting anything else after this or is this complete now?

Only thing left now is a 1 tb hardrive

Then its done :D

congrats on the new gear mate.

pfft 4 ghz stable lol. try 4.1. idles at 38. H50 on push pull FTW

edit: lol i'm so cool. just thought about it and sound levels > 300mhz more speed. I put it back to 3.8. better temps anyway.

Edited by raxo55

there is no way that is stable. 4.5 at 1.37 is rediculous.

yeah, its not perticuly stable. But its the super PI score that counts :P

damn you must have an amazing chip. I can only just get it to boot let alone run superpi at 4.5 ghz and like 1.45 (really pushing it)

damn you must have an amazing chip. I can only just get it to boot let alone run superpi at 4.5 ghz and like 1.45 (really pushing it)

yeah, i fucking love it. Not going to push it that hard anytime soon though.

O wish i had you 800D though. Its such a nice case

hehe haven't got it yet. trust me everyone will know when I do. I bought starcraft 2 first lol.

hehe haven't got it yet. trust me everyone will know when I do. I bought starcraft 2 first lol.

Yeah just looked at your sig. Lol

Unr3stricted, does the Hyper 212+ have the normal plastic pushpins or does it have another way of mounting.

Unr3stricted, does the Hyper 212+ have the normal plastic pushpins or does it have another way of mounting.

A bracket and tension mounted screws. (or whatever theyre called)

Its not a bad system actually, similar to the TRUE120, but with a little more fiddling.

Yeah it has a spring screw in system, pretty easy to mount.

Another update. My antenna arrived yesterday but i was out last night so i just came home now and put it on.

And i can tell you its a huge success :D 4/5 bars all the time. So it was a good purchase, and now i don't have to pull my computer out when i want to go on the internet :D