quantumreflux

The hottest girls in the world

Well, when i was in high school i would watch the girls doing sport and think, "Wow, look at them all go with those vaginas and stuff. I wonder if one of them liked me enough if i could have a go of one." Then i found out one of my friends was a girl and had a vagina. She even had boobs. I must have overlooked these things somehow. One time when we were hanging out she said, "I like how we are just friends and you dont want to play with my vagina and stuff." I knew i was fucked then. A couple of weeks later another girl was a bit drunk and attacked me with her vagina, it was a bit ordinary. It took me a very long time to find a nice girl with a nice vagina who wanted to do both things, be my friend and fuck. I did meet some real horrible things with vaginas and I did meet some really nice girls with horrible vaginas. I even married a couple of them cause i thought they had a good kind of package happening. After a very long time i learned that it was all about the girl and the vagina was just a bonus. It was great fun learning though.

I like how they have vagina's. It's one of my favourite things about women.

One of?

What others?

If I had to guess, I'd say boobs would be high on the list as well. :>)

Heh. Only a guess? >.>

I like how they have vagina's. It's one of my favourite things about women.

One of?

What others?

If I had to guess, I'd say boobs would be high on the list as well. :>)

Heh. Only a guess? >.>

Well, most guys (the non-gay ones) seem to like mine. Their drawn like moths to candle-flame, it's quite amusing. I don't think a single one could tell you what colour my eyes are , but could guess my bra size. :p

I'm more of an arse man myself, a good arse beats big tits any day. Gravity works quicker on the tits than it does the arse.

I fucking hate you! That was a shock I was expecting a face not your fucking nipple.

I'm more of an arse man myself, a good arse beats big tits any day. Gravity works quicker on the tits than it does the arse.

Is it really fair comparing a good arse and big tits? What if I compared a big arse and good tits?

Bigger in both cases doesn't mean better.

Is it really fair comparing a good arse and big tits? What if I compared a big arse and good tits?

Bigger in both cases doesn't mean better.

Sure you say that now. Say that after you see this!

Posted Image

Searching Bulgarian Women is not so fruitful.

Look more bettera

This one is not only good looking but geebus H can she sing,

Searching Bulgarian Women is not so fruitful.

Look more bettera

This one is not only good looking but geebus H can she sing,

Walt, stop forcing me to look at hotties on youtube.

I go thru so much of my download allowance on youtube as it is. :P

Well, when i was in high school i would watch the girls doing sport and think, "Wow, look at them all go with those vaginas and stuff. I wonder if one of them liked me enough if i could have a go of one." Then i found out one of my friends was a girl and had a vagina. She even had boobs. I must have overlooked these things somehow. One time when we were hanging out she said, "I like how we are just friends and you dont want to play with my vagina and stuff." I knew i was fucked then. A couple of weeks later another girl was a bit drunk and attacked me with her vagina, it was a bit ordinary. It took me a very long time to find a nice girl with a nice vagina who wanted to do both things, be my friend and fuck. I did meet some real horrible things with vaginas and I did meet some really nice girls with horrible vaginas. I even married a couple of them cause i thought they had a good kind of package happening. After a very long time i learned that it was all about the girl and the vagina was just a bonus. It was great fun learning though.

POTM!

POTM!

I like.... POTM