Can't remember your login details? Read more... ×
LogicprObe

Kevin Rudd

He's after a Nobel Prize.

And if he gets it, it'll be for doing nothing of real value, and at great expense to other people (ie taxpayers).

Just one question. If you were in the US... Would you have voted for Bush?

With hindsight:

Yes in 2000 (You'd have to be bat shit crazy to vote Al Gore)

Yes in 2004 (You'd have to be bat shit crazy to vote for Al Gore's best mate, Kerry)

Without hindsight:

No in 2000

Can't decide in 2004 - leaning to No.

He's after a Nobel Prize.

And if he gets it, it'll be for doing nothing of real value, and at great expense to other people (ie taxpayers).

He wants to be a UN diplomat, just so that he can claim to be the prime bullshit artist in the entire fucking world.

God I hate that Rudd guy, can we just put him back in QLD where he belongs and put a gag order on him? Stupid miracle-believing ID hick...

Edited by Leonid

I can't stand him either... never could even when he was a shitkicker.

He can deliver the so-called inspirational speeches, but when it comes to practicing as he preaches, he is and was a dismal failure.

Re Bush - I heard somewhere that something like 37% of the US population want him back.

I can't stand him either... never could even when he was a shitkicker.

He can deliver the so-called inspirational speeches, but when it comes to practicing as he preaches, he is and was a dismal failure.

Re Bush - I heard somewhere that something like 37% of the US population want him back.

I read something like that too.

Obama is America's Kevin Rudd. The similarities are startling.

Interesting article by Barry Cassidy

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010/10...tm?site=thedrum

Barry has been a bit of an anti-Rudd loony of late but this latest missive is actually sensible and brings more to the discussion that all the posts in this thread combined.

Barry's just catching up to me and all the other people who couldn't bring themselves to vote Labor to get rid of John Howard. I never liked that smarmy wanker, Rudd. Not from day 1.

A big part of the problem is that the media still give him so much attention.

If they'd just back the fuck off, he might finally realise that he should get the fuck off the soapbox and be a low-profile Foreign Minister just like practically every one that was before him.

And stop chalking up those frequent-flyer points as well. He's getting as bad as that Colston prick in that regard.

A big part of the problem is that the media still give him so much attention.

If they'd just back the fuck off, he might finally realise that he should get the fuck off the soapbox and be a low-profile Foreign Minister just like practically every one that was before him.

And stop chalking up those frequent-flyer points as well. He's getting as bad as that Colston prick in that regard.

Where was he from again?