LogicprObe

New mobile speed cameras.

Didn't know I could do that at the time. I'd only had my licence for a few years anyway, so not much of a history to speak of.

In NSW you need 10 years with no infringements to get a freebie, with the way I drive I doubt that will ever happen.

As I was sayin' the other day...I don't even own a car yet I have 1 point left.

Well, I've only been caught by a speed camera once. It was almost 10 years ago and was for 104 in a 100 zone on the Geelong road. I thought I was obeying the speed limit, had the cruise control on 100, and didn't even see the camera. Yet I still got my fine in the mail for my unsafe and illegal driving.

Serves me right for driving to Geelong I guess. :D

Did you ask for the infringement to be waived due to your previously impeccable driving history?

I did that last year and got let off for doing 90 in an 80 zone.

This is VIC, a guy down the road got his first ticket in 35 years for doing 5k over. He fought the law and the law won.

In NSW you need 10 years with no infringements to get a freebie, with the way I drive I doubt that will ever happen.

LOL!

You been selling points?

There's a difference between playing nice and fighting.

What?

He sent in a letter and they knocked him back, he then took it to court and they knocked him back.

If you want to see a guy with contempt for the law, meet this guy.

What?

I said...There's a difference between playing nice and fighting.

If you wish to opt out of this revenue raising, obey the law, as it applies to everyone.

Terrific! So there's no problem if they book people with innacurate equipment!? I have spoken to a procecutor who told me they were booking people, knowing the equipment was faulty, for months when speed cameras first came in. Can't see anything different happening here. The NRMA lawyers all drive 5-10 below the limit for that reason. The law appears to be an ass as usual!

Didn't know I could do that at the time. I'd only had my licence for a few years anyway, so not much of a history to speak of.

Man that shit ain't fly in Victoria. They'll shoot you for questioning their speeding fines!!

I hate driving in Mexico - spend all my time peering at the speedo and almost rear ending everyone else. I'd love to see if statistics for rear end collisions have gone through the roof since the wankers in Vicgovt. introduced all tat 1kph+ bullshit!

If you wish to opt out of this revenue raising, obey the law, as it applies to everyone.

Terrific! So there's no problem if they book people with innacurate equipment!? I have spoken to a procecutor who told me they were booking people, knowing the equipment was faulty, for months when speed cameras first came in. Can't see anything different happening here. The NRMA lawyers all drive 5-10 below the limit for that reason. The law appears to be an ass as usual!

Man that shit ain't fly in Victoria. They'll shoot you for questioning their speeding fines!!

I hate driving in Mexico - spend all my time peering at the speedo and almost rear ending everyone else. I'd love to see if statistics for rear end collisions have gone through the roof since the wankers in Vicgovt. introduced all tat 1kph+ bullshit!

I don't believe that such a policy exists.

What?

Where did I say he didn't play nice?

What?

He fought the law and the law won.

What?

You didn't. You said that he fought the law and that the law won. Which is when I said that there's a difference between playing nice and fighting. Where did I say that he didn't play nice?

I think you might be having problems picking up what I'm putting down here.

What?

He fought the law and the law won.

1. Its a fucking song.

2. When have you not known it to be called "fighting a ticket"? But it doesn’t mean walking in to court with an M16.

Jesus.

Its a fucking song.

I thought was a Country song, I'm more a Barry White kinda guy.

5 months later and I've never missed that sign again.

So you know ... I guess on that level it worked very well!

Im the same. The 2 places i got minor infringements for, ive never misjudged again.

I probably spend more time with my eyes on my speedo than I do the road in front of me though. Which is KNOW is unsafe. thats the DOWNside to knowing mobile cameras are out there. paranoia.

5 months later and I've never missed that sign again.

So you know ... I guess on that level it worked very well!

Im the same. The 2 places i got minor infringements for, ive never misjudged again.

I probably spend more time with my eyes on my speedo than I do the road in front of me though. Which is KNOW is unsafe. thats the DOWNside to knowing mobile cameras are out there. paranoia.

It's not paranoia if they really are out to getcha.

LOL!

You been selling points?

Nah, just unlucky!