Sign in to follow this  
Pimps_2000

New Dental surgery computers

When I went to school there was no such thing as personal computers!

You old kunt, when you went to skool the latest teknology was the fukking abakus

Edited by Squidy

ok im back from overseas, and got a phone call from msy. They are good chaps. they tested the ram and its dead. when they run it 2 ram chips together its stable but when they run all 3 errors.

So to the Technicians AT MLN in essendon IT Wasnt Software issue !! the men at msy are champs. They quickly replaced my memory chips, so hopefully all will be good. now i have to reinstall windows 7 again to make sure there are no errors in the first installation.

Well this sure has been a long and drawn-out saga. I hope that the memory chips being replaced means that your issues are over.

ok im back from overseas, and got a phone call from msy. They are good chaps. they tested the ram and its dead. when they run it 2 ram chips together its stable but when they run all 3 errors.

So to the Technicians AT MLN in essendon IT Wasnt Software issue !! the men at msy are champs. They quickly replaced my memory chips, so hopefully all will be good. now i have to reinstall windows 7 again to make sure there are no errors in the first installation.

Well didn't we see this coming...

Nice to hear.

had the computer since friday and now its sunday not a Blue screen in sight . issue has been resolved.

thats great