stadl

Coffee dilema

That is a great machine, you will get many fantastic espresso's from it.

But remember that a great machine requires a great grinder.

Here is the Isomac Granmacinino .

This will definately make your coffee set up complete - many happy espresso's, and please post pics and reviews once you have it all up and going !!

That is a great machine, you will get many fantastic espresso's from it.

But remember that a great machine requires a great grinder.

Here is the Isomac Granmacinino .

This will definately make your coffee set up complete - many happy espresso's, and please post pics and reviews once you have it all up and going !!

I think I have budget for a decent grinder too - I'd like to keep the whole thing (including a few other accessories) under 3k, so will do the rounds on the weekend and see what deals they can do.

I've been wanting to get better coffee options at home for a year or two, but kept putting it off - and when I started looking about 7-8 days ago, I was liking the look of gear for half the budget I'm now willing to spend. Bring on Saturday - another week or two of this inflation and it'll bankrupt me!

All bought and setup from Coffee Craft

Posted Image

Posted Image

Isomac Tea (pronounced tay-ah) and Rancilio Rocky grinder

They did a good deal, included a goody bag full of extras like milk jug and thermometer, tamper, knock box, choc shaker and a couple of bags of beans.

They also gave me a 1hr training session 1on1 with one of their Baristas (Sean was great) and we set the grinder, and he showed me how to use and clean everything.

Lots of yummy coffee now.

Convratulations. Can you see yourself using it regularly enough to make it worth the buy? Very envious.... Good espresso machines are almost twice the normal price here in Tokyo.

Can you see yourself using it regularly enough to make it worth the buy?

I hope so. At the moment it's been used a lot this weekend, and I'm a tad wired.

In reality, twice a day will be the goal.

Looks great!

I'm interested to know why you went for a Rocky over an Isomac grinder to match your machine.

I have a Silvia and Rocky combo - so I know that the Rocky is a very good grinder - just wondering what the pros at Coffee Craft think of the Isomac grinder.

Please post pics of your espresso shots and lattes.

Here's my lattecino

Posted Image:

Good luck and have fun!