Can't remember your login details? Read more... ×
sUpEr gEEk

Blizzard going down the drain

I wished Blizzard never did a deal with the devil (Activision) look at the quality and issues with the newer games.

WoW (Patches, lag and down every tues nite)

SC2 (Where do I start They screwed up Real ID ROYALLY (can't talk to any WoW Server) they screwed up SEA servers and telling every1 to abandon SEA for North American Servers and loose Achievements etc) by the looks and feel Blizzard seemed to have rushed things

Blizzard used to take pride in there games thaat seems to have gone now

Cheers sUpER

activision probably park a dump truck full of money outside their office every week.

I'm pretty sure WoW had patched and maintenance every tuesday way before Activision was involved...

look at the quality and issues with the newer games.

Oh, you're adorable.

I'm pretty sure WoW had patched and maintenance every tuesday way before Activision was involved...

correct, for the 3 and abit years I played WOW Tuesday nights was my 'I have a life' day of the week'.

good thing we can still find great games coming out of valve, bethesda and bioware then.

amen to that

Wait, wait wait... You're telling me all those years pre merger I was imagining WoW maintenance? I really should lay off the drugs...

Good thing none of these billion other mmo's I've played never had weekly maintenance...

You've described issues with Battle.Net..

SC2 on its own is fine. Boring other than the continuation of a well crafted story, but fine.

WoW has a whole raft of issues that are mostly related to the technology behind the systems, and Cataclysm might fix some of that..

But in general, the only thing I can complain about is the Publishing.. which is Activisions arm.

look at the quality and issues with the newer games.

Oh, you're adorable.

Wot he said, but with moar cowbell.

You clearly have the flimsiest grasp of the history of Blizzard and just haven't really looked into it, and are possibly simply trolling to rile up fanboys.

I still fail to see how the merger of Blizzard entertainments parent company in late 2007 can be blamed for how the company is now and the percieved issues stated above.

Vivendi has alot of subsidiary companies, have any of those companes been effected by Activition? or just those under Activition Blizard Inc?

I wished Blizzard never did a deal with the devil (Activision) look at the quality and issues with the newer games.

Blizzard used to take pride in there games thaat seems to have gone now

Your mom used to take pride, but there are a heap of quality issues with her lately. I totally blame Activision, too1

Oh wait, were you trying to be serious?

Real ID worls extremely well for me. I dont play wow any more, but i can still chat with my mates who are playing wow while i play SC2. SC2 is just fantastic. I'm a die hard fan, but i han't come across anything to make the game a let down. Wow on the otherhand lost it's charm a long time ago!

A few of the bugs that have been reported on the Asian servers seem to be isolated i havn't had any problem with achievements, lag ect.. on the euro servers!

Edited by smakme7757