Sign in to follow this  
Blue Fire

What's wrong with Steam this time?

I thought it would have been a good idea to take advantage of buying Just Cause 2 since it's 50% off for the weekend but after a few attempts, my cc keeps getting declined so if anyone is experiencing the same problem, I would like to hear about it.

The problem should be gone for now and I just hope it doesn't stuff up again.

I can't say I've ever experienced such problems with steam... well, noting beyond that I receive everywhere else... -_-

Did you try purchasing with your CC through PayPal or something like that? Should it not work directly, I would always give PP a go... it could simply be a problem with steam being unable to charge CCs.

I can't say I've ever experienced such problems with steam... well, noting beyond that I receive everywhere else... -_-

Did you try purchasing with your CC through PayPal or something like that? Should it not work directly, I would always give PP a go... it could simply be a problem with steam being unable to charge CCs.

Paypal had done the trick. :)

I was following these threads,

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/show...d.php?t=1385043

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/show...d.php?t=1385229

Had this problem for the last month, my bank says it isn't their fault

Maybe in your case, you should send Valve a support ticket and they should be able to help you regardless or whether or not it isn't your bank's fault. Edited by Blue Fire