Can't remember your login details? Read more... ×

Ubuntu 10.04. It is ultimate. You windows 7 losers are all weak minded fools.

Atomic does pussy coverage of Linux 10.04 and it is not discussed enough.

Who here has some real skill.

weak your all weak.

"you're", not "your".

:P

Also, you lack any capitals or punctuation. :)

Edited by Midnighter

I'd hate to see your coding from seeing your lack of precision with the rules of your everyday language. ;{p

Just thought I'd join the mob for a change. /wave

I'd hate to see your coding from seeing your lack of precision with the rules of your everyday language. ;{p

Lets hope whatever he works with isn't case sensitive.

Q. How do you get rid of an annoying troll that likes linux?

A. Introduce them to Gentoo, tell them not to come back until its finished compiling!

Posted Image

Windows will be around for a while yet, I am using it on my laptop. Windows XP SP3 and loving it. Sure I have Linux on the main beast, but Windows has it's place. The CSU Uni still uses Windows XP and so do a lot of businesses that do not see the need to upgrade every time something new comes out. Only software changes like tax law changes every so often and the software associated with that needs to be updated, but Windows XP is a good old workhorse and it still does the job very well for most people. Sure it is insecure but Linux can too if you downloaded malicious software. There was a screensaver on the kde-look site that had malicious code embedded in it.

Just because you are running Linux does not mean you are safe. At least though you can download only source code from known sites and this allows you to see what the program will do and build it yourself. But Windows XP can be secure if you put some effort into only using Firefox or Opera to browse the web, installing updates regularly and installing security software and a virus scanner to scan files you download and do not download the latest game from MyCrACkWAREz just because they offer something for free. Sure you get a free game but also free Botnet. Especially those people on 4chan who download the LOIC program to DDOS people and that is supposed to be malware too. Windows is not going away, would the world be better for Linux without Windows? Maybe not.

Edited by neubejiita

We really don't need posts like this here...

I like Linux, and I like Windows. They both have their strong and weak points. Linux, it is free and you can do whatever, Windows, it runs everything I use

I personally use both, and like them equally. quantumreflux may only like Linux, but you don't have to shove it down our throats

At the end of the day, for most people Windows is better. They've used it for years, and they can take their broken pc to a pc store and get it looked at, and I know personally how hard it is to find someone to look at a Linux machine...

Oh, just re-read the first post. If anyone have Vista or below, they are not a loser??? Hmmm... Edited by nobody813

Atomic does pussy coverage of Linux 10.04 and it is not discussed enough.

Who here has some real skill.

Evidently not you... While I have not used Windows 7 myself, and I decided to not purchase a Windows license with my new computer... I see nothing wrong with the OS for those who simply want to use the computer without getting highly technical. I use Linux because it suits what I do, and I'm most comfortable with it... but it would be highly naïve to say one OS can suit all possible use cases. There are many who use Windows because it suits their needs better. Indeed the lines are blurring, but at this stage there is still no "best" choice for every possible application.

I will now report this thread to have it locked... this trolling is counter productive to all involved.