nobody813

Show us your Rig

Mine is about as neat as its possible to get with so much in the case, the 2 rads leave me with no room to do anything amazing, its a pain in the ass, bit of a trade off, but ohwell.

yeah i was a little bummed about my 650D case not accepting the RX rad in the regular mounting holes. ive had to mount the rad more to the removable side panel side with screws through the grill to fit it. ive also filled up the 5.25 bays. but i dont plan on adding too much more other to maybe put a single GPU under water once a nice single gpu options becomes available.

also my cable management is pretty horrendous, around the back i literally have to force that side panel on with all the junk that's around there. it even bulges a little on that side. great case but not as roomy as i quite would like with a water set up.

nice system to nuke :)

I guess its worth another look cause its mine now

got it off gtdane a week or so ago

Posted Image

all sata cables are now black and iv added my sound card and 500g hdd from my old rig

spose i should change my sig...

yeah i was a little bummed about my 650D case not accepting the RX rad in the regular mounting holes. ive had to mount the rad more to the removable side panel side with screws through the grill to fit it. ive also filled up the 5.25 bays. but i dont plan on adding too much more other to maybe put a single GPU under water once a nice single gpu options becomes available.

also my cable management is pretty horrendous, around the back i literally have to force that side panel on with all the junk that's around there. it even bulges a little on that side. great case but not as roomy as i quite would like with a water set up.

The 650D is a case that I may buy, would probably put a H100 cooler in it. Though what you say about the cables and the side panel, I've had enough of that with my Fractal. Heh, looking at it now, it's held on with the just the clips in the front and the thumbscrews in the back, not even on properly.

The 650D is a case that I may buy, would probably put a H100 cooler in it. Though what you say about the cables and the side panel, I've had enough of that with my Fractal. Heh, looking at it now, it's held on with the just the clips in the front and the thumbscrews in the back, not even on properly.

the 650D is a great looking case and easy to work with but i wish it was just a few millimetres wider on that side.

the 650D is a great looking case and easy to work with but i wish it was just a few millimetres wider on that side.

Yep I have to aggree wth you there if there was just a tad more space I'd almost call the thing perfect. Nothing some cable ties wont fix though.

Posted Image

all sata cables are now black and iv added my sound card and 500g hdd from my old rig

........DAMN...........

Been a while since anyone has posted here :P

I'll put some pics up of my server/HTPC/spare (haven't decied yet) soon

Its had a good run.

Would be nice to start a new thread where we have an OP that posts pictures of everyones rig in the first post, there are some nice rigs on here but trawling through 46 pages of this is getting a bit annoying XD

Been a while since anyone has posted here :P

Was thinking exactly that earlier today.

Its had a good run.

Would be nice to start a new thread where we have an OP that posts pictures of everyones rig in the first post, there are some nice rigs on here but trawling through 46 pages of this is getting a bit annoying XD

Give me 2 hours haha

EDIT Again: Alright so i have a gallery.

Working on new thread to include system specs and writing specs to photos

Also working on gallery on my website

Gallery can be found here of all previous photos

https://picasaweb.google.com/10382217965577...feat=directlink

Edited by weightless

Though I see weightless has got in and is a starting a new thread, I had contemplated starting a new one after I posted here last. But if weightless would like to make a new one, that is fine

After making my World of Tanks thread, I saw how having a continually updated OP is a very handy thing to have. I learnt a lot from this. I had thought about implementing a similar style of thread in a newer version of this.

Either way, I don't need to do that anymore. My track record shows that my "big" threads have a habit of dying badly anyway

I'll say this though, I think it's been one of the more popular threads on here, so I'm proud of that

I started this thread when I had only a few posts, so it'll nice to see a newer member take over the reins and bring it up to speed. I look forward to the Atomic Rig Gallery V2 thread :-)

Good luck weightless

When the new thread is made, I will put a proper closure post in, advertising your new thread

Edited by nobody813

Posted Image

Woah, only 1 650W PSU?

Running a bit light there aren't you?

Especially with Liquid cooling

Posted Image

Woah, only 1 650W PSU?

Running a bit light there aren't you?

Especially with Liquid cooling

You're not serious are you?

How much power do you think liquid cooling uses? :s

Nah... she'll be right mate

i havnt hooked up my power consumption bizzo as its in my other rig ,so i dont really know

my old rig had a draw of only 220w max... so i guess this rig is well within reason.

EDIT - You do realize those cards say 460 ... and not 480

Edited by st8smn

Very nice and tidy mate

How's the new gallery coming on weightless?

Edited by nobody813

Heh, it's only tidy cos there's nothing much in it. It was a hell of a mission making six SATA data and power cables look halfway decent. Especially in this case where there has been no consideration for cable management whatsoever. I used a pencil to shove the SATA cables down the side of HDD bays. And the rear fan has only a big long molex cable, it doesn't have a short pwm plug like everyone in the world would want, so they can plug it in the mobo 10cm away. I had to run it down around the frame with some clear tape.

The front panel connector annoys me too, it's only JUST long enough to get down under the mobo, thankfully I'm only using the power button and nothing else. Would be nice to have all black SATA cables, but screw that, it's just my storage box, which I barely even use. I really need to do some backups to it...

Yes they are, those two close shots of the front are some of the only few I really liked out of about a hundred. I'm pretty happy with the shots I'm able to get with the camera considering I'm a photography ubernoob. Took a bunch of interior shots, but most of those were shit, and there's nothing interesting in there anyway.

I had a LOT of light coming in through the windows, as you can see in the shot that shows the internals. I shopped that a fair bit to make it better.

I will be getting some parts this week and chucking them in my Fractal, so I'll take some shots of that and see what happens. Still need to get another case for my full build though, because fuck using this for a couple of years.