nobody813

Show us your Rig

I've always liked white on black, !

I was going to comment but thought better of it . . .

I did consider the consequences of wording it like that, but I thought "live a little" and just went with it -_-

I did this ages ago but I forgot I took a pic on my phone when I did the build. Its a bit messy but still looks good.

Posted Image

Took a quick photo of mine with the new motherboard:

Posted Image

Hmm they kept the shroud with the Z77, I'm currently running the P67...So. Also that looks pretty sweet. Now lets see it with Red and black hahaa.

I did this ages ago but I forgot I took a pic on my phone when I did the build. Its a bit messy but still looks good.

Posted Image

You are such a tease Mudg3 -___-

Lol I just cant get over how dust free smakme7757's machine is.

Just added 32GB of Mushkin 993997 32GB 2133MHZ Ridgeback Redline and a new Asus GTX 680 card to the system,one more GTX 680 and I'll be set.

Posted Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Has a nice look to it the Mushkin ram.

Posted Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Edited by gazman2k3

Ever going to use 32gb of ram?

No way,maybe up to 15gb,looks the part though,I was either going to pay close to $300 for 16gb of this corsair gt ram http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_p...oducts_id=19077 but then I came accross this mushkin stuff which seems just as good if not better than the corsair ram going by the reviews I seen for half the price http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mushkin-993997-16G...226108884891480 so in the end I got twice the amount of ram for nearly the same price as the corsair.

Edited by gazman2k3

Good choice gazman Mushkin is good quality RAM. And nice system you have there :)

Thanks,yeah I always see this bloke recommending the mushkin ram http://www.youtube.com/user/Trubyd44 thought it was about time I gave it a go instead of corsair like all previous times before,didn't have any problems at all with the mushkin just plugged it in set the xmp which set the ram at it's default 2133mhz with 1.65v on the dram voltage,clicked the cpu multi to 46 for 4.6ghz with 1.3v vcore and it's all really stable,I was sort of expecting that I may run into problems with filling all banks,I remember my old x58 system when I filled all 6 banks with 12GB of corsair gt,when I booted the board up the bios only recognized 8GB out of the 12GB,had to play around with a lot of setting to get it recognized,anyway no such problems this time around all running really nice.

Edited by gazman2k3

some nice new additions to this thread. i've heard good things about mushkin ram, let us know how well it o/c's :) i just found the excuse I needed to replace my crappy patriot RAM this week, so I am in the market so to speak. you got a beast now gazman, head on over to the 3d mark11 thread and show us how its done, i'd estimate 11k easy from your rig.

very tidy PC smakme7757. the sabertooth board looks very nice, i only wish they released a z68 version (i'd be using it instead of what i have now).

that case looks so empty and so clean, unlike my dust trap.

Edited by p0is0n

This thread is nearing on 2 years old now, so I think it needs a birthday. Will update the OP hopefully sometime soon with the names of all those who have posted here, and the post links

Is that a decent idea? I think it'd be handy, as that'd enable us to see how a specific users rigs have changed, without having to go all the pages

This thread is nearing on 2 years old now, so I think it needs a birthday. Will update the OP hopefully sometime soon with the names of all those who have posted here, and the post links

Is that a decent idea? I think it'd be handy, as that'd enable us to see how a specific users rigs have changed, without having to go all the pages

yea i think thats a great idea, if you have the time.

for example, you could just list username, and link to any posts they've made (contributing posts/pictures)

eg.

p0is0n:

link

link

link

nextdude:

link

link

anotherguy:

link

hopefully wouldn't be hard to update :)

Shouldn't be too hard, just go through the thread and click the little green #xx number next to a post to open the url copy thing for that specific post, then just keep copy/pasting to a word doc.

Would be easier with 2 screens though, 2 screens made updating the gamer ID thread really easy.

Funny having comments about how dustless my case. The secret is the Vacuum Cleaner. I vacuum our house everyday and as a result there isn't much dust :).

Funny having comments about how dustless my case. The secret is the Vacuum Cleaner. I vacuum our house everyday and as a result there isn't much dust :).

smakme: you make me think of the queen video "want to break free". Just thought I'd let you know that. :P

Edited by katalyst

for example, you could just list username, and link to any posts they've made (contributing posts/pictures)

eg.

p0is0n:

link

link

link

nextdude:

link

link

anotherguy:

link

Shouldn't be too hard, just go through the thread and click the little green #xx number next to a post to open the url copy thing for that specific post, then just keep copy/pasting to a word doc.

Would be easier with 2 screens though, 2 screens made updating the gamer ID thread really easy.

That's the format I was going to use, and how I was gonan do it. Dual screens would be easier I agree, but for taht I need a second monitor :-P

eg.

p0is0n:

link

link

link

nextdude:

link

link

anotherguy:

link

That's the format I was going to use, and how I was gonan do it. Dual screens would be easier I agree, but for taht I need a second monitor :-P

You can drag each window to each side of the screen if you got windows 7. Brilliant invention that one.

smakme: you make me think of the queen video "want to break free". Just thought I'd let you know that. :P

Not quite sure what you're getting at??

eg.

p0is0n:

link

link

link

nextdude:

link

link

anotherguy:

link

You can drag each window to each side of the screen if you got windows 7. Brilliant invention that one.

Yeah, that's exactly what I normally do. And yeah, it's great. Was gonna say that before, but couldn't think of the name for it hahaha

Yeah, don't worry about me. I'm just being silly. *vacuums*

Edit: You still owe me a tour of Oslo aswell. ;P

Edited by katalyst

Yeah, don't worry about me. I'm just being silly. *vacuums*

Edit: You still owe me a tour of Oslo aswell. ;P

I see :).

I don't live in Oslo though ;)

eg.

p0is0n:

link

link

link

nextdude:

link

link

anotherguy:

link

Yeah, that's exactly what I normally do. And yeah, it's great. Was gonna say that before, but couldn't think of the name for it hahaha

Its a great idea to link members to their rigs.

One point though - many of us upgrade and generally tweak and fiddle regularly. I will be getting a new case soon for example. So the pic that is linked to may not represent the rig we actually have now. Suggestions?