nobody813

Show us your Rig

Finally pulled my finger out and installed psome parts I had sitting around

replaced the following

Coolermaster 212+ with Noctua NH-U12P SE2

HIS 6870 with Gigabyte 6870 OC

Added Bitfenix Sleeved cables

Sleeved the rear fan and started the case connectors

Added labels for the drives I frequently connect them up to my other rigs and it was becoming annoying constantly pulling the wrong drive.

Posted Image

Posted Image

whats in it

Noctua NH-U12P SE2

Antec Formula 7

Asus Z68 Deluxe

Corsair Veng CL8's (Ripjaw 2133 CL9's in RMA atm)

2x Gigabyte 6870 OC 1 GB

120Gb Corsiar Force 3

1TB Samsung F3

2TB Seagate Barracuda

1TB WD Green

2 TB WD Green

XFX 750w Black Edition

Liteon DVD burner

LG Blueray multi drive

Coolermaster HAF X

NZXT Blue LED light cable

Will be testing OC performance in the next few days and this is a new CPU and MOBO fresh from RMA Primed at stock with the new HSF 28 deg idle, 52 on prime for 2 hrs.

Edited by Pigs can fly

A & B are possibly in landfill somewhere,

Thanks, labels were done on gloss photo paper then I used thin double sided tape. I got so involved with playing with the machine I didn't realize it was 5am.

Silly me trusting the Asus software temps installed HWmon got the real temps, ran it up tp 4.4 GHz 1.26v after 30 mins prime temps were 63 deg c but time to call it a night.

Your PC looks similar to mine, similar case, MB and RAM. However I have a fan cooled CPU, its a bit loud for my taste, is your water cooling solution quiet?

my new rig all together, could probably spend a few more hours on the cable management but that can wait a few months

(had to use some wire to hold the video card mostly level, it was leaning almost 2 cms down at the right side ._.)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

running max settings on bf3/crysis etc fan around 50% the card never go's above 50-60 degree's and thats hardly enough to notice it, the "silent" case fans make more noise

Well that's pretty cool. Heh. But it does seem like you're not really stressing the card which seems like a waste of money if none of the big games stress it on three monitors at max settings. At least you'll be future proofed for a good long while. My 570 runs BF3 at max on my single 1200p monitor without even trying, I can't see myself upgrading it any time soon if ever, seeing as I might play games a couple of hours a week these days.

I see a Southbridge!

I also see SATA? Lol

And is that EDO RAM?

Edited by ReapermanRS

Spec

CM Storm Stryker Case

i7 930 @ 4.19GHz

3 x 2GB Kingston Hyper X

2x AMD 7970 Graphics cards in crossfire

120GB Corsair SSD

2 x 2TB WD Green Drives

1 x 1TB WD Green Drive

1 x 1TB WD Blue Drive

CM 850W Silent Pro PSU

Antec Khuler 620 CPU Cooler

G.Skill Turbulence II Memory Cooler (Painted white to match the case)

3x 23 Inch Samsung LED Monitors

Logitech Z5400 Speakers

Computer was originally built a couple years ago, have since replaced the GFX cards, PSU, Case, CPU Cooler, added HDDs etc.

Posted Image

Posted Image

I see a Southbridge!

I also see SATA? Lol

And is that EDO RAM?

Dual Pentium Pro 200MHz.

384MB EDO Ram.

160GB SATA HDD on a RocketRaid controller

:D

Edit: More photos: http://michaeldale.com.au/images/pentiumpro/

That sir, is made of awesome.

Very blue PC.

Very nice setup.

Yeah very blue and also very awesome. Here's me being stoked to have a brand new 24" IPS :|

Wow just went through the entire thread then, some amazing looking PCs.

The ones taken with the SLR cameras look insane, amazing how much difference a clear picture with some depth of focus does.

Must buy an SLR to take pics of my setup... plus I guess afterwards I could use it to take pictures of the kids as well :D

Wow just went through the entire thread then, some amazing looking PCs.

The ones taken with the SLR cameras look insane, amazing how much difference a clear picture with some depth of focus does.

Must buy an SLR to take pics of my setup... plus I guess afterwards I could use it to take pictures of the kids as well :D

You don't really need a super awesome camera for a decent shot, you just need to vaguely know what you are doing with a camera, and also not use your mobile phone in low light after you've had six red bulls.

Posted this in the GPU section but here is an updated photo adding another GTX 670 in SLI;

Posted Image

+1 Yeah and I want a triple monitor setup too!

Edited by gamble

Love the cables of the Cougar. That would probably match the orange thee I'm doing. But I'm going for ugly, so can't have too many swish looking items in there.

And "triple monitor setup"? I run 4 monitors. What I'm jealous of in all of these pics is the ability to maintain a tidy desk!

Posted Image

Actually, I'll have to take some new photos to show off what I've done to be able to see some critical gauges for this flight sim.

And maybe the pedal mounting technique I used too.