nobody813

Show us your Rig

Preez tell meh yoo lyk my compooterr

It's only been an hour, man. Sure, I like it - the water cooler is definitely an improvement over the huge unit you had before.

I am currently working on a paint scheme for the front and top fan guards and grills. Will post updates as they happen! And Thanks. This system set me back 5 0 0 0 dollars.

It's a bit of a mess right now. Case is in dire need of a paint, and system is currently being upgraded.

Going from what's in my sig, to a Xeon X5650, a couple of new HDD's and a R9 290. Except the R9 won't fit (too tall, can't get the side back on) so I've just gone and ordered a Corsair 550D.

edit: hurrrrrrr add pic

BmFjBDk.jpg

Edited by neoprint

Built this rig for my son today. Its hooked up to a very vanilla pc with an intel hd5000 vid chip

kkzrcIi.jpg

fqkSqbY.jpg

Edited by kikz

Not sure. Its a 1080i/720p Sony HD CRT. Got it right before plasmas started getting cheap. Has no inbuilt digital tuner.

Not sure. Its a 1080i/720p Sony HD CRT. Got it right before plasmas started getting cheap. Has no inbuilt digital tuner.

Sounds like it. I used to have the same one, ex took it in the break up. I missed the TV far more than I missed her, was a fantastic set

She must have been a big unit, your ex :p. i can barely lift the telly and i am a big guy.

She must have been a big unit, your ex :p. i can barely lift the telly and i am a big guy.

Well last time i saw her she'd gotten pretty big...

Desk_zpse8fc0104.jpg

Sorry about the low quality camera, saving up to replace my 3 yearold smartphone.

New rig I built to replace my Phenom dinosaur. Just a new CPU, Case and Mobo - the rest of the parts are from the old rig. I quite like the case, was a lot easier to build with than I originally thought.

AMD A8 7600

Gigabyte F2A88XN-WIFI

G.Skill 4GB DDR3 1600Mhz

Cooler Master Elite 110

Cooler Master Seidon 120v Cooler

Corsair VS 550 Power Supply

• Like 1

Shitty camera shot of my upgrades (spewing I lent my SLR to a friend cos my PC probably won't be this clean ever again).

Upgraded these bits:

i5 4690K

ASUS Maximums VII Hero

8GB Corsair Vengeance 1866MHz RAM

ASUS GTX980 Strix

Corsair 450D case

I'm aiming to add another 8GB RAM and swap the i5 for an i7 soonish. Also considering swapping the H80i cooler for a Corsair H105 that will fit up the top of the case....not sure if I should bother as it would be mostly for aesthetics, but also cos the Corsair Link software is the shittiest software I've ever come across (it's been 2 years since Windows 8 came out and they still don't have a working, stable software revision. Ridiculous).

Would have liked to do a little better with the cable management, but the Corsair case doesn't have as many options as my previous Antec 1100. Actually, I'm not very happy with the case. I want to like Corsair's cases, but I think they're a little overpriced. I find them all great to work on with some really good ideas, but overall, the ones I've worked on are flimsy, sometimes missing obvious features, and the fit leaves a little to be desired at times. If only Antec would lift their game and bring out a better range like they used to :P

IMG_1487.jpg

• Like 1

BrixBowl what you got in that thing? Like that case!

Justo316, freaking beast of a machine, looks great, wish the inside of my case was painted black!

Built a PC for my cousin last weekend. This was my second build. A few hiccups when building but it worked out:

i5 4460

Gigabyte B85M D3H

8GB DDR3 RipjawsX 1600mhz CL9

2TB Toshiba HDD

120GB Samsung Evo 840

Antec Neo Eco 520C 520W

Corsair 200R Case

Asus DVDRW

No GPU yet. Hopefully we can get a used 270X soon.

This was for general Uni usage. He loves it.

LOL, slight change here. HDMI port on my GTX 980 wasn't working and they didn't have any stock left to give me another one so I just got 2xGTX 970's instead :P

IMG_1493.jpg

Edited by justo316
  • Like 1