sUpEr gEEk

Dinner at MEET X

Just wondering if any1 wants to group up and have dinner before we all pass out

(e.g Chinese Buffet $30-$35 per head) (Don't remember where Ashlar should know the place).

Just wondering if any1 wants to group up and have dinner before we all pass out

(e.g Chinese Buffet $30-$35 per head) (Don't remember where Ashlar should know the place).

Maybe we should have a kebab or a pizza, :D!!!

If you are refering to that place we went to on St Patrick's day, that was just a Chinese restaurant in China Town, on Dixon St. I think it was the corner of Little Hay st.

Forget the name. Dixon House or something.

Traditionally Yum Cha is organised the day of the meet, but its not there. Its at Marigolds.

Edited by CheekyChops

If you are refering to that place we went to on St Patrick's day, that was just a Chinese restaurant in China Town, on Dixon St. I think it was the corner of Little Hay st.

Forget the name. Dixon House or something.

Traditionally Yum Cha is organised the day of the meet, but its not there. Its at Marigolds.

are we going Traditional if so what time? and ruffly how much? as I like the food from Marigolds.

I dont know, im not organising it lol. As far as I know, no one has organised it this year. Just saying what the tradition is. I have stacks to do during the day on Saturday so I probably wont be available, besides, ive never been to Marigold's before.

Nich will kill me for not knowing the glory that is Mango Pancakes.

However, if anything is organised, ill see if I can fit it in.

Just to be a bastard, if not sticking to tradition, my vote would be for the random Thai place mykl suggested in the meet thread due to location, or at the meet location itself. But meh, let the organiser nominate something as democracy does not work for organising things in these parts.

Edited by segger

Just to be a bastard, if not sticking to tradition, my vote would be for the random Thai place mykl suggested in the meet thread due to location, or at the meet location itself. But meh, let the organiser nominate something as democracy does not work.

Fix'd. ;P

But yeah, I'm for the Thai or the venue itself. I'm not in favour of travelling about much - I'm spending enough as it is without a huge number of taxi fares.

What time does YumCha normally happen? I've never been to the lunch before the meet with everyone.

Just wondering if I'll have time to vote, go home, do my hair, shave my legs, paint my toenails and go into the city.

Food? Good idea. Gives me an excuse to come down early,and meet and greet while i can still hear myself over everyone else yakking. :P

I'm easy to please, except don't like spicy foods. If you choose something that does, I'll just drink and yak. I have no idea what's in Sydney for eats any more, it's been too long. Something easy to find, and cheap would be good. Happy to annoy you all if so. :)

Food? Good idea. Gives me an excuse to come down early,and meet and greet while i can still hear myself over everyone else yakking. :P

I'm easy to please, except don't like spicy foods.

Wus.

Are we talking about Friday or Saturday here? Apparently, I'm arriving at Sydney airport at 5:10pm on Friday - assuming the 'plane is on time. I'd like to at least drop my bag(s?) at the room beforehand.

Just checking. That's what I'd assumed too, but you know what assuming does.