CPU cooling  

74 members have voted

1. 1. What do you use for your CPU Cooling

• Stock Fan
    • Air Cooling
    • All-in-one Water Cooling
    • Custom Water Cooling
    • Other [insert quirky response here]

My TRUE. Although, it looks like it'll need another rebuild soon. :)

custom watercooling setup ftw. sooo much quieter than having ultra kazes strapped to a venomous x

AMD 4600+ with stock AMD HSF

AMD 5000+ BE with Thermalright XP-120

Intel Q6600 with Zalman CNPS8700NT

Netbook with stock HSF

Custom water.

Swiffy MCP655 pump

Clearflex tubing

S775 Swiftech Apogee GTX CPU block

Radiical 120x3 radiator w/ 3 NMB highflow server fans (super loud :/)

microres

Did order a fullcover block for my 4870X2 but the guy went bankrupt shortly after I paid for it and didn't get the item =[ byebye $200

This is the reason I purchased a laptop to lan with :P

Posted Image

Edited by morgoth

Custom water.

This is the reason I purchased a laptop to lan with :P

Posted Image

why is your watercooling so messy! :P

edit: my pc, though didnt get to use the tubing i have (some very nice primoflex blue and white) guess ill need to buy some dif compressions or more barbs for that!

Posted Image

Posted Image

love how quiet my pump is, there arent any vibrations or anything, bloody quiet! and its sitting bare on the case floor!

edit: yes crappy phone pics!

Edited by tunksy

Because it has nowhere to fit :P

I used to mount a blackice extreme240 rad inside the top, it was neater.

off topic but you still have the black ice??? :D

Yeah the bix240 still here somewhere, along with a stormG4 cpu block and a MCW60 GPU block,

juts got myself a very nice black ice stealth gts 240 rad bloody nice, does very well for its size (its only 29.6mm wide) has bloody 30fpi!

Yeah the bix240 still here somewhere, along with a stormG4 cpu block and a MCW60 GPU block,

Interested in selling the gpu block? Would fit nicely on my GTX480 I believe.

Interested in selling the gpu block? Would fit nicely on my GTX480 I believe.

I'd have to check if I still have it's mounting gear.

CoolIT ECO ALC with 2x Yate Loon Fans in a push pull config 120mm radiator - E8400 o/c'd to 3.6ghz idles at 28'c and max out at 39'c

Love it.

True 120 x on my qx9650

Just upgraded to i7 950, GB-x58a-UD5, 6G kingston hyper X. Now i'm not sure what cooler i should try for this setup. Wanted to go the Theralright Silver Arrow but hyper X ram causes clearance issues. Now i'm thinking maybe a Corsair H70 all in one water cooling setup. I just hope it wont be too loud!

Edited by russty1978

True 120 x on my qx9650

Just upgraded to i7 950, GB-x58a-UD5, 6G kingston hyper X. Now i'm not sure what cooler i should try for this setup. Wanted to go the Theralright Silver Arrow but hyper X ram causes clearance issues. Now i'm thinking maybe a Corsair H70 all in one water cooling setup. I just hope it wont be too loud!

the h70 isnt that great, especially for the price. better off saving for real watercooling imo. otherwise get a prolimtech megahalems.

True 120 x on my qx9650

the h70 isnt that great, especially for the price. better off saving for real watercooling imo. otherwise get a prolimtech megahalems.

hows the Swiftech H20-220 Apex Ultima XT Liquid Cooling Kit is that any good? (as a trial before going full water cooling?) (im doing the venomous X black or XT for now with my new rig then upgrade later to water kit or try this.

True 120 x on my qx9650

hows the Swiftech H20-220 Apex Ultima XT Liquid Cooling Kit is that any good? (as a trial before going full water cooling?) (im doing the venomous X black or XT for now with my new rig then upgrade later to water kit or try this.

that kit is extremely good the only thing that would improve a kit like that is a better radiator. it is full watercooling :P very good value for money too!