Sign in to follow this  
tezlin

Your favourite scent?

I'm on the lookout for the *best* scent. I'm a bit of a scent fanatic, with quite a few bottles and cans amassed over my time. Right now, I'm using Old Spice, or for sports, Lynx Legend. I was wondering if anyone had any colognes or deodorants they'd used, that have had comments from the ladies.

I like the stuff I have, but I'm assuming there are a few scents out there that make you go "WOW". :)

I've had a lot of compliments when wearing D&G 'Blue' (also 'The One').

For deodorant I just wear an anti-persperant Adidas or Lynx usually...

Jules by Christian Dior

Safari by Ralph Lauren

Polo Double Black by Ralph Lauren

All guaranteed to impress, all smell fantastic, all a lot more expensive than old spice etc... But, you get what you pay for - and they do last a long time as only a small amount is needed. When wearing cologne, it's best to use only enough so that only someone very close to you can smell it. Also, apply to the back of your wrists and neck area, no where else.

Spank it then rub the result all over your face.

I make stuff for chaps like you. 1 part Bullshark semen, 2 parts crushed decomposed baboon testicle... and a lot of androstadienone. The androstadienone being pretty much all you need though.

When wearing cologne, it's best to use only enough so that only someone very close to you can smell it.

+1

It's bad enough that people choose to wear some of the scents they do, but really, when you smell the stuff before sighting

the culprit....you know it's just overdone.

When wearing cologne, it's best to use only enough so that only someone very close to you can smell it.

+1

It's bad enough that people choose to wear some of the scents they do, but really, when you smell the stuff before sighting

One of my housemates likes to make the whole house reek of Rexona for Men after he's showered.

Burnt rubber and race fuel!

I live near the airport and love it when the wind blows the right way.

I think aviation fuel is addictive.

+1

One of my housemates likes to make the whole house reek of Rexona for Men after he's showered.

I'd have to move ;)

I reckon I'm allergic to some of the stuff that's made today...some of it makes it hard to breathe if I have to stay in the

vicinity for any length of time.

Spank it then rub the result all over your face.

I make stuff for chaps like you. 1 part Bullshark semen, 2 parts crushed decomposed baboon testicle... and a lot of androstadienone. The androstadienone being pretty much all you need though.

Shut up, dude. I'm sure I could've made him do it...

They all give me a headache, including the women's perfumes if overdone.

+1 to that. Can't stand old women that wear their overpowered perfume from the 40's.

I don't know how anyone could think that they smell nice.

+1 to fuel too. Love the smell when filling up, but try my hardest not to breath too deeply.

Sex Panther by Odeon. This stuff is illegal in 9 countries. It's made with bits of real panther, so you know it's good.

They've done studies, you know. They say 60% of the time, it works every time.

Sex Panther by Odeon. This stuff is illegal in 9 countries. It's made with bits of real panther, so you know it's good.

They've done studies, you know. They say 60% of the time, it works every time.

You need one of these.