Can't remember your login details? Read more... ×
LogicprObe

He's back................

Whether it was a Milat or a copy cat, I would wager that there are plenty more bones in that forest that were from Milat(s) and they will never find them all.

Whether it was a Milat or a copy cat, I would wager that there are plenty more bones in that forest that were from Milat(s) and they will never find them all.

This is true.

Well we have CSI Every Bloody Where and NCIS This and That so I guess its time for Bones Belangalo :)

Are you lying to me?

If we wait long enough we'll have CSI Your Back Yard which will probably be R Rated and banned in Australia :)

Edited by dsagill

Oooooo.......it makes you wonder.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/brea...0-1225958727724

A RELATIVE of serial killer Ivan Milat has today been charged with the murder of a teenager in the Belanglo State Forest, according to reports.

that's no surprise, I know that Ivan's brother Mick used to do very similar things, I remember overhearing a conversation in which he was talking about picking up hitchhikers and raping them - he never mentioned actually killing them, but I remember him saying that he used the oil off the dip-stick as lubricant (for screwing the blokes) - that was 15-20 years before Ivan came undone.

the whole family is suspect.

:|