Can't remember your login details? Read more... ×
bcurko

Adobe illustrator/Photoshop Courses

Hey guys @ atomic HQ

I was just wondering if there any are courses a interested 15 year old can do to grasp more knowledge on photoshop and illustrator. I'm talking about you know those promitional uni courses that some uni's do during the summer holidays also known as workshops.

Or should i just buy a big dvd on tutorials?

Hey guys @ atomic HQ

I was just wondering if there any are courses a interested 15 year old can do to grasp more knowledge on photoshop and illustrator. I'm talking about you know those promitional uni courses that some uni's do during the summer holidays also known as workshops.

lynda.com

All you can eat video tutorials on pretty much anything and everything for US$25 a month. The books are very good too. They've recently added tutes for the full range of CS4 products. In terms of value for money, it's hard to beat.

Hey guys @ atomic HQ

Itd be handy for what purpose you want to learn Illustrator and Photoshop.

Design? Illustration? Comics? etc

Probably Design and Illustration i don't think i have the patience to do comics :P. Thanks for the tips guys will follow up all the replies :D