neX

StarCraft II at0mic Invitational Tournament

As soon as we get enough players - 16 perhaps? - we can then get it underway as soon as next weekend or possibly the first weekend in October with a week to play out all the matches.

Guys please post your profile link as well - just log into battle.net then go to the starcraft 2 site and grab the link for your profile from there.

All registered players will be in the OP

Not at all - it will be a good challenge

Hmm I could cut it off at 8 players (even brackets) and we kick off this sunday?

Depends when this sunday, there's another big sc2 tournament called the WD Psi Storm starting at 5. If we hold it tomorrow Ill try and fit both tournaments and homework in my schedule somehow.

@KOTM - I'll see what I can do. Seeing as this is the first tourney it will just be a free-for-all really - it is just for the fun of it. Further down the track we may have seeds or Blizzard league tourneys.

@Pantsmonkey - 1 million Sth Korea Won is just over AU$930

@everyone - As there seems to be some different names on the register from the atomic forum names, can you please post your Blizzard profile link.

Here I am known as neX (and rezyn8 but I don't use that account much) but am rezyn on Blizzard. This will make it easier to match up who is who as well as what peoples nick and ID is and also give people an insight as to what you have played in terms of leagues etc.

So if you could post your Battle.net profile link when you register it would appreciated, eg:

rezyn#772 Terran

http://sea.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/128854/1/discobear/

Protoss

@KOTM Haha - yeah I have that one still in my archive - not a memorable match :p

@everyone - Ok I am looking to kick this off this Sunday 19th September @11am - any objections? If we don't have 16 players by then - some people will have a bye for the first round.

@Hawkeye - can you confirm if you have anything for us for this initial tournament - no matter if not.