neX

StarCraft II at0mic Invitational Tournament

I have a line fault for my adsl, so im gonna try really hard to do this but i dont know if i can play a game without it lagging to buggery... :(

OK - Sunday kickoff - matches will be randomised - some may need to play an extra round due to the uneven numbers

OK - Sunday kickoff - matches will be randomised - some may need to play an extra round due to the uneven numbers

Awesome. Im away from home right now but will be back tonight.

Sorry guys but does anyone know archi's number so i can add him to be able to play this game????

edit: dont worry found it

Edited by Negotiator

As long as all matches are completed by next Sunday I do not mind so will leave it it to you to organise.

Please post your results here and upload the SC2 replay files to Filefront Or SC2 Replayed (see OP)

Preliminary

Negotiator (0) v Archi (2) Replays

First Round Matches

wraith676 v Winner of Prelim

mudg3 (0) v awol (2) Game 1 | Game 2

Gharphiled v Thorn

rezyn8 v Vanne

I would suggest jumping onto the IRC channel (see OP) to organise matches

Edited by neX

Personally, even if this tourney is run over days, I don't mind. I'll try to play mudg3 today though.

Btw, are first round matches BO1 or BO3?

Nevermind just read the first page - bo3

Edited by the_vege

awol#127 Terran | the_vege Won 2 games in a row so he got bo3

GG man. I hate Marauders.

Negotiator: I've added you as a friend as well as sent you an ingame note about our game. I will also be available in #at0micSC2 on gamesurge if you need to contact me :-)

Just watched the second game - some nice micro there vege! Mudg3, I noticed one or two of your drones were sitting idle instead of mining at all times - use shift click to send em back mining when they place the warp it will help your economy.

Just watched the second game - some nice micro there vege! Mudg3, I noticed one or two of your drones were sitting idle instead of mining at all times - use shift click to send em back mining when they place the warp it will help your economy.

heh, I know RTS isnt my strength.

1st round

King Of The Mountain (1) - Gharphield (0)

I know I only won a single match but he conceded with the mighty reason that his wife needed him, for all those concerned I think it's a valid reason.

Replay is here

It's a SC2 replay file so you need the game to play it. I dont have fraps or any other recording software so this will have to do, unless we want to make an archive.

I know I only won a single match but he conceded with the mighty reason that his wife needed him

I got creamed!

I don't want to know. Really.

Nah but I did just get back home from a weekend away for another Atomicans Bucks night, so when 'she who must be obeyed' wants something, I probably should do it :)

I was hoping to do this on a week night, but I had a spare 20 minutes up my sleeve so I thought "why not!?"