neX

StarCraft II at0mic Invitational Tournament

Thanks guys - have updated the brackets and OP.

Vanne and I will get our match done Tuesday night and then we can get the semi's done.

rezyn (3) def Vanne (0)

We played 3 matches because Vanne dropped out in the second game around the 13 minute mark and because I am a nice guy :p

So now we have the Semi Finals to see who plays off for first place

Archi v awol

Thorn v rezyn

I would like to do mine asap, will be capped very soon & SC2 becomes unplayable for me when capped. I time out and get dropped from blizzards server :'(.

Also wont be able to download the new patch so yeah, might have to forfeit unless we play tonight or you are willing to wait until next month (do not expect that though)

glhf nex/king of the mountain

Edited by Archi

Hmm if we're gonna play tonight - I can't play until pretty late, around 9.45pm? I can play tomorrow if needed...do you have an offpeak uncapped time Archi? Cause we could play in the morning or something if necessary. Or maybe you could play at a friends house or something. Anyway, I can play 9.45pm tonight, or tomorrow.

When does the patch come out btw?

Also, what are the rules if we do drop? because that's pretty common for me unfortunately. I read the rules for cybergamer, and they have a pretty good rule on it.

These look good to me

Disconnections and Dropouts

Each team (or player for 1v1) that drops out during these time periods will be granted the following:

Time A: From 0:00 to 2:00 minutes -OR- to the first unit or building destroyed (whichever happens first) an automatic restart will be granted.

Time B: From Time A to 6:00 minutes you will be granted a restart if your opponent agrees. If not you will forfeit

Time C: After 6:00 minutes a restart will not be permitted; a forfeit will be issued if you drop out.

Each player or team is only allowed one [1] restart per match, weather it be a single map or Best of Three (Bo3).

However all restarts must come into accord with the situations above.

There will be no 3rd restarts for any match.

If the same person or team has a second drop out they will forfeit, or in the case of 2v2 the game will have to proceed 2v1.

The patch is going to be launched tomorrow morning 7:00 - 13:00 AEST

The first feature and balance patch release for StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty will be available next Thursday, September 23. The maintenance period will begin at 5:00 a.m. and last until approximately 11:00 a.m. SGT.

Edited by neX

9:45 sounds good to me. c u then xP?

We've used 100% of off peak this month & 90% of prime time, so its really just us waiting to get capped ;(

Shouldn't be a need to play @ a friends house if we can play tonight =]

Round 2: Archi(2) vs awol(1)

Replays can be found here.

gg wp awol =]

Man i hate TvT, imo worst mirror match up...bloody tank viking

Edited by Archi

Well Archi and I played tonight, Archi won 2-1 in a close series. Looking forward to the rest of the matches!

Haha yeah, TVT isn't all that fun, my least favourite matchup as well.

Edited by the_vege

Yeah i look forward to an atomic 2v2 comp >:D!

or some showmatches where there is a no cheese rule =]

Edited by Archi

Still have not heard form KOTM - I won't be able to play again until Sunday.

TvT - will be interesting to see the replays - sounds like a pretty close match.

2v2 could definitely be a goer for the next tourney guys