PointZeroOne

Minecraft

remoted.ath.cx is going quite good at the moment! Join!

Server has been stable and lag free with 10 people logged in at once :)

So well that I've invested time in this!

Minecraft Server Map

I google mapped the world!

Its slow while you cache but gets faster.

Pretty Awesome

I've been playing singleplayer to get a handle on the game before I go and start fucking up other peoples shit by accident. Might jump in soon, stupid addictive game.

Hmm, anyone else having trouble logging in to the online client?

I'm having trouble getting onto your server today ica, if you need a hand nuke i'm vipes in game

hahaha love the map mate

Edited by Viperxtx

Wow your servers looking good ^_^

Might pop in and have a look around later. Just got a new box at home so thinking about hosting my own also.

remoted.ath.cx is going quite good at the moment! Join!

Server has been stable and lag free with 10 people logged in at once :)

So well that I've invested time in this!

Minecraft Server Map

I google mapped the world!

Its slow while you cache but gets faster.

Pretty Awesome

Ok, tell me how you did that!

Minecraft.net is down again which means no one can log into MP servers :(

Awww....

You can if you turn name verification off

That guy has WAAAYYY too much time on his hands. And this coming from a guy with nothing but time on his hands. ;P

Kinda awesome in a way, but... Wouldn't you cry yourself to sleep at night knowing how thoroughly you'd wasted your life?

I've never played this, nor have I any real interest in it, but building a 1:1 scale USS Enterprise is pretty damn cool.

he so would of used an external tool to build that

I've never played this, nor have I any real interest in it, but building a 1:1 scale USS Enterprise is pretty damn cool.

Never played this game but as soon as I saw it I was thinking the same thing. Some how imported a wire frame of it or something.

Never played this game but as soon as I saw it I was thinking the same thing. Some how imported a wire frame of it or something.

Seems a bit odd that he'd be asking for peoples help to build the floors if it was done in an external program?

Seems a bit odd that he'd be asking for peoples help to build the floors if it was done in an external program?

It'd be easy to build the hull in the external apps available, but doing interior stuff is allot harder and would be easier to do it in game

It'd be easy to build the hull in the external apps available, but doing interior stuff is allot harder and would be easier to do it in game

http://forums.penny-arcade.com/showpost.ph...;postcount=1342

Thanks for all the warm kudos. I'll take some time to tell you guys about how I made the ship and what my plans are for it.

I've always wanted to make a 1:1 scale model of the Enterprise-D. Even when I was a kid, I thought how cool it would be to build the ship and live in it. One project I embarked on about a year ago was to build a 1:1 scale model of the enterprise in Sketchup. I got pretty far too.

Sadly, my hard drive blew and I lost six months of work. The only thing I had was my original framework and It was just too painful to start over. One of the things that was not lost was the deck plans and a nice computer-friendly vector format, converted from the Whitefire plans (Not the Okuda ones). The plans are pretty rough, but workable. One day I need to go through and clean them up.

The Minecraft world uses 1m^3 blocks, ans so, I simply converted my already scaled plans into a format that minecraft could take and imported each deck in batch, leaving 4 spaces in between for walls

Meh to USS Enterprise, this is cool:

Came across this today too.

Wow.

just thought I'd mention...

remoted.ath.cx

Server I'm running hosted in Aus! Up 24/7

Some pretty cool builds going on in there

how are you doing this with the url? I've tried various ways and cannot get DynDNS to work

The 16bit ALU is tres cool, but ultimately underpowered. Trying to implement an entire CPU within the bounds of the gain will be a real stretch.

My understanding is that it only renders/calculates 300 blocks on the x,y plane (or that could be in every direction) and 128 blocks up.

Rob.

I like Minas Tirith in the OP vid, and the square sheep, haha!.

Dunno if I could get into it though.

Believe me its scarily easy to get into.

My housemate had the same attitude and he's been playing it for the last week solid.

Started building a house and a mine for cobblestone/coal on remoted, since goonscape appears to be down D:

Edited by Jedi_Vader20

OH GOD!

Help me... I can't stop thinking about Minecraft. :(

I know! I will go do some mining for diamonds, that will get my mind off it.