Can't remember your login details? Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
pumpjockey02

Biggest Loser on Wii will help me lose the pounds hopefully?

Thanks guys took some advice and now have a wii with wii fit plus and the biggest loser on wii,

I am taking the challenge and am starting off at 128kg will the Wii help me shed those ktilo's, I am loving the yoga on wii fit plus and the circuits on the biggest loser I will keep you updated weekly on my progress, hopefully going to lose 33 kilos to be under the magic 100 but would be happy with 105.

pump.

Honestly a gym membership + a smart nutritional approach would be far far more beneficial, but good luck to you! I hope you get there.

A fellow I work with said it has helped him...

I personally haven't tried it, I have my own regime to keep to without being in front of the telly :P

To be honest losing weight it's probably not the best method (going for a run or a swim, at say 50% or 75% cardio will be much more beneficial). Although I'd assume it focuses on step moves that a lot of gym classes do lately, which would probably get you up to that cardio level also...

This might be an exspensive alternative, but I hear Kinect is ridiculously physical. Dance Central's creative director has said he's lost 20 pounds from making the game. I believe Jeff from Giant Bomb said that Kinectianimals is the most physical workout he got out of all the Kinect games.

Regardless good luck with your weight loss and remember it's easier to put on weight than it is to lose it so watch what you eat.

Edited by King_TriTAN

This might be an exspensive alternative, but I hear Kinect is ridiculously physical. Dance Central's creative director has said he's lost 20 pounds from making the game. I believe Jeff from Giant Bomb said that Kinectianimals is the most physical workout he got out of all the Kinect games.

Regardless good luck with your weight loss and remember it's easier to put on weight than it is to lose it so watch what you eat.

1.4kg in the first week of the biggest loser, its good the circuits and they are well paced, Current routine, 3 swims week, 10-12 laps, wii fit and biggest loser six times a week, so thats 3 days yoga on wii fit, 3 days strength exercises 3 days circuits on the biggest loser, 3 rollerblading sessions, 30 mins and 4 walk jogs of around 8km, so thats a lot of exercise, but dont ask about the diet, pizza and burgers are a weakness, I have been setting myself unrealistic goals and return to the burgers and pizza beer and chocolate bars so I have decided 2 days on eating well 1 day off to start. I have never stretched before and I can only just get passed my kneed in a touching toes exercise but the yoga is helping, I have 3 goals, to stand up paddleboard, kitesurf and also to stand up on a surfboard as my upper body has been too weak to do this before, so let see how it goes,

pump.

To lose weight there is no easy fix or magic item, you have to want it, you have to make a lifestyle change to achieve and maintain any new weight you get down to, I have been eating well and exercising every day (40min run is my preferred method) and have lost about 12kg in the last month.

To lose weight there is no easy fix or magic item, you have to want it, you have to make a lifestyle change to achieve and maintain any new weight you get down to, I have been eating well and exercising every day (40min run is my preferred method) and have lost about 12kg in the last month.

Nice work!!!

fark Nessy, you'll be fading away mate :)

Pump! good on ya for giving it a shot mate, just stick to it :)